Check out this Kung Pow Chicken Recipe for an Easy Freezer Meal for your family!
If you are new to Freezer Cooking, or if this is a staple to help simplify your life, this Kung Pow Chicken Recipe is the perfect make-ahead meal idea for your family! Super easy to whip up and stick in the freezer for a busy day. My family is always on the go, so these Freezer Meals help to keep us eating at home instead of spending more money to eat out several nights a week. Plus, here are even more Easy Dinner Recipes!
Also, be sure to check out our NEW Freezer Cooking Meal Plans are now available. You can buy these new plans that include the Detailed Shopping List, Full Recipes, and even Step by Step Instructional Videos. I am super excited to share these recipes with you because they are our family favorites!
Kung Pow Chicken Recipe
1.5 Lbs. of Chicken Breast Diced
1/4 Cup. Peanuts
2 Cups. Cornstarch
1 oz. Package of Water Chestnuts
3 Eggs Beaten
Green Onions for Toppings
1/4 Cup Canola Oil
1/2 Cup. Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Red Chili Paste (Sriracha)
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 Cup. Brown Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1 Red Pepper
- 1.5 Lbs. of Chicken Breast Diced
- 1/4 Cup. Peanuts
- 2 Cups. Cornstarch
- 1 oz. Package of Water Chestnuts
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- Green Onions for Toppings
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Paste (Sriracha)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Red Pepper
- In a Small Bowl Beat Eggs
- Place 2 Cups. Of Corn Starch in a Separate Bowl
- Dip Chicken in Corn Starch, then Eggs
- Heat Canola Oil in a Skillet. Cook Chicken until Browned
- Place Chicken in a 9×13 Baking Dish
- In a Bowl mix Soy Sauce, Chili Paste, Garlic Powder, Brown Sugar, Cornstarch,
- Red Peppers, Peanuts, and Water Chestnuts
- Pour Sauce Mixture over Chicken and Mix well
- Cover Tightly and Freeze
- To Bake: Thaw and Bake at 325 Degrees for an Hour, Stirring every 15 Minutes
- Serve over Brown or White Rice
This is one of our families favorite recipe. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do! Freezer cooking saves me a lot of time and money. It keeps me out of the kitchen most nights so I don’t have to prepare a meal, and it’s cheaper because I can plan ahead, buy on sale, and not eat out!
If you need more meal ideas, be sure to check out this Mexican Chicken Avocado Bake Recipe!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Last Updated on