Ok, y’all know I love a three ingredient dessert and this Mini Christmas S’Mores Pie is no different! It’s cute, quick, easy, and delish (if you’re a Peep’s fan, that is!) In fact, my kids love to make this themselves. This is SO perfect for when the kids are out of school before Christmastime. It’s pretty easy to make these, of course, but I do have one tip down below: one thing you must never use when making this recipe, because it just won’t turn out cute! Ha!
How to Make Mini Christmas S’Mores Pies with Peep’s
It’s SUPER easy to make these! With three ingredients and fun holiday shapes, you can’t go wrong!
Ingredients for Mini Christmas Peep’s Pies
- Christmas Peeps
- Hershey Bars
- Mini Graham Pie Crusts
Instructions for Mini Peeps Christmas Pies
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place three squares of Hershey chocolate into each mini pie crust.
Cover the chocolate with a Christmas peep. Place the mini pies on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
Note: Don’t use the white snowman Peeps for this recipe. The ink bakes off of them and they don’t look like snowmen at all! Ha!
When its finished baking, let cool and enjoy right away!
More Christmas Treats Your Family and Friends will Love!
- Christmas Hot Chocolate – Made with red velvet cake mix!
- Christmas Chocolate-Covered Apple Slices
- 3D Sugar Cookie Christmas Trees
- 8 Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
- 3 Hershey Bars
- Christmas Peep's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place three squares of Hershey chocolate into each mini pie crust.
- Cover the chocolate with a Christmas peep.
- Place the mini pies on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes. When its finished baking, let cool for about 5 minutes and then enjoy right away while still gooey!