This is hands down the BEST M&M Cookies recipe you will ever have in your life! This is a tried and true recipe that we make over and over again in our home! Why, because they are the best. Bits of chocolate chips, holiday M&M’s to give a festive look and a buttery cookie base that melts in your mouth!It is no secret a good chocolate chip cookie is hard to pass up! Toss in some M&M’s and that cookie becomes irresistible in my family’s eyes. Who doesn’t love that classic candy coated candy! If you are on the hunt for a good cookie recipe to take to the playdate coming up, kids school parties, or an after-school snack these are it. Since these are festive cookies they are even perfect for a cookie swap! Truly this is one of the best cookie recipes out there.
Even More Tasty Cookie Recipes
Tips For Success On Making The M&M Cookie Recipe
- After you roll out your cookies, place a few extra M&M’s on top of the dough balls so they will give a nice presentation when you serve.
- Use room temperature eggs for the best result!
- Baking at 350 degrees will give you a nice soft center cookie with slightly crisp edges.
- Allow the cookies to rest on the cookie sheet for 5-7 minutes, trust me!
For different holidays feel free to change out the colors of the cookies. These are a great holiday cookie to serve up any time of year. Do red, white and blue for patriotic holidays, browns and oranges for fall, and so on! Get creative and make all colors to fit whatever you want! I have even made these easy M&M cookies to share at a friends wedding she loved them so much.
How to Make M&M Cookies
No crazy ingredients needed and these cookies come together quickly! Just cream together your basic ingredients, sprinkle in chips and candies, and stir.
Drop on a baking sheet and cook to perfection. I know you all will love this recipe and start using it time and time again!
Ingredients For The Best M&M Cookies Ever
- 1 Cup. Butter
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 3 C. Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips (12 ounces)
- 1 Bag of Holiday M&M’s
Directions For The Best M&M Cookies Ever
- Combine Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla & Eggs in a Bowl and Mix on High with a Handheld Mixer
- Combine Dry Ingredients in a Large Measuring Cup
- Slowly add in Dry Ingredients to Liquid Mixture
- Add in Chocolate Chips and M&M’s and stir well
- Roll Dough into Large 1 1/2 – 2″ Balls
- Bake on 350 for 14-16 minutes until edges are browning
- Remove and let cool on Cookie Sheet for 5-7 minutes before removing
What is your favorite cookie flavor?