Looking to upgrade your Apple Watch or get a really cool tech gift?! It’s finally here!! You can grab the Apple Watch Series 6 on Sale right now! This is the perfect time to score a brand new Apple watch at a better, lower price! Don’t forget to check out all of the other awesome Apple Watch Deals we have found for you!
Apple Watch Series 6 On Sale
I absolutely love my Apple Watch! It has so many great options and I love that it tracks my fitness goals! If you are looking to get one, you can hurry on over to Sam’s Club where you can grab the NEW Apple Watch Series 6 already discounted to $374.98 but hurry, this deal expires on 10/23. They have it IN STOCK!
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
This would be a perfect time to upgrade your watch OR, grab it as a gift! Click here to get it now!
You will get Free Shipping if you have Amazon Prime or on orders of $25 or more and if you don’t have Prime, you can sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime here. Find more Amazon Deals on our Amazon Deals Page.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon.com Price: $384.99 (as of 10/19/2020 11:11 CST) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. We are not responsible for and cannot control changes in pricing and availability, these change frequently so we recommend that you always double check the price before making a purchase.