Fasten paper easily without using Staples. The paper Clinch fastens up to 5 sheets of paper without the use of Staples. The punched out paper is stored neatly in the base of the paper Clinch just slide it open and occasionally empty out the paper punches. Ergonomically designed for one handed use keep one in the office; school or home.
- EASY TO USE: Just open and slide corner of paper and press — instantly the paper are fastened. The Paper Clinch fastens paper without the use of staples and the Power Assist Mechanism is designed to fasten papers with minimal force. The paper clinch fastens up to 5 sheets of paper without the use of staples.
- LONG LASTING: The Paper Clinch is durable for multiple uses that is reliable thru constant stapling. The compact design allows it store easily in your desk; back pack; brief case; purse or drawer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE: Ergonomically designed for one handed use. Palm sized for easy handling and perfect for everyone including children and seniors.
- RECYCLEABLE: Easy to shred and recycle papers without the worry of staples getting jammed. Without staples just drop in the shredder or recycle bin. It’s environmentally safe.
- MULTIPLE USES: It is perfect for home; office; work; on the go. Works great in kitchens; hospitals and other environments where you wish not to use staples.
Get your Staple Free Staple On Sale here!
You will get Free Shipping if you have Amazon Prime or on orders of $25 or more and if you don’t have Prime, you can sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime here. Find more Amazon Deals on our Amazon Deals Page.
Amazon.com Price: $9.99 (as of 8/06/2019 11:08 CST) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. We are not responsible for and cannot control changes in pricing and availability, these change frequently so we recommend that you always double check the price before making a purchase.