Oreo Snickers Cheesecake Bars are a must make cheesecake bar recipe. Oreo cookie crumb crust topped with a Snickers cheesecake layer and baked to perfection.
Why Make This Snickers Oreo Cheesecake Bar
- Easy assemble
- Creamy cheesecake
- Sweet and tangy
- Refreshing dessert
- Great summer dessert
What’s In This Oreo Snickers Cheesecake Bar
- Oreo cookie crust
- Cream cheese cheesecake filling
- Bits of Snickers candy bar in each bite
How to Make
This is a quick walk-through, the full directions are in the printable recipe card below. The cookie crust is the first step. You want to mix up your crumbled cookie with butter.
Press into the pan and bake for 5 minutes. Then you will work on the cheesecake batter.
Cream all the ingredients together and then fold in the dice-up candy bars.
Pour into the pan and bake as directed. Allow cooling then refrigerate until cheesecake is set up.
Slice and serve up these easy Oreo Cheesecake Snickers bars.
Expert Tips and Variations
- You can use a food processor to crumble the cookies. Or place cookies in a sealable bag and crush them up with a rolling pin.
- Make sure to start with softened cream cheese. Otherwise, your cheesecake batter will not cream up.
- You can swap Snickers with any of your favorite candy bars. Butterfingers, Reese’s, m&ms, etc.
- Allow the cars to cook and set up or you will not get the same cheesecake texture you will expect.
- Use a different flavor of Oreos to change up the flavor of the bars. Golden Oreos, peanut butter, etc.
- Drizzle your Oreo Snickers Cheesecake with caramel sauce, chocolate, etc.
- Adding chocolate chips is optional but it adds another layer of sweetness to the bars.
How to store these Snicker cheesecake bars
These bars need to be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator. Simply place in your container and store for 5-7 days in the fridge.
Can you freeze cheesecake bars?
If you would like to go right ahead and freeze any cheesecake bars you don’t plan to eat right away. Simply slice and place in a freezer container or sealable bag. Freeze the cheesecake bars for 2-3 months.
Thaw on the counter for 30 minutes to an hour, or thaw in the fridge overnight.
Can I double this cheesecake bar recipe?
Reach for a 9×13 pan and assemble and bake your bars just the same. Just double the recipe and it will serve more.
How to know cheesecake is cooked
Your cheesecake will be done when the top is set and not soft. You can take a toothpick and stick it into the cheesecake and if the toothpick comes out clean of batter the cheesecake is done.
If you find the batter is still wet, then cook the cheesecake a bit longer.
For the Crust
- 20 Oreos, crushed into crumbs
- 5 Tablespoons Salted Butter, Melted
- 2 packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers Bars
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/2 cup additional sliced snickers to put on the top of the bars before baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper. In a small mixing bowl, mix Oreo crumbs and butter.
- Press into the baking pan. Bake for 5 minutes and let cool while you make the cheesecake filling. With a hand or stand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla together for three minutes.
- Add the chopped Snickers and fold together gently. Spoon it onto the crust. Lightly add the sliced snickers bars on top if desired and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set in the middle and the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes on the counter and then completely in the refrigerator for at least three hours before serving. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 415Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 258mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 5g