Serve up these Easy Pancake Breakfast Tacos for breakfast and watch your family beam with excitement. A pancake that is then filled with all things breakfast, and bursting with flavor. A sweet and savory breakfast taco that will fuel your body and leave you feeling satisfied.
I used frozen pancakes which made assembling these tacos a breeze. If you are looking for a busy mom breakfast recipe, this is it! Trust me these pancake tacos are dynamite.
Why Make Pancake Breakfast Tacos
- Use frozen pancakes for a busy mom hack
- Feed a few or a crew
- You customize the fillings to fit your preference
- Sweet and savory flavor in each bite
How to Make Breakfast Tacos
Start by warming up or cooking your pancakes. Then you will add on your Canadian bacon, eggs, cheese, peppers, and onions. Serve and enjoy!
Variations To Recipe
- Meat – bacon, sausage, meatless are all options for this. Make sure the meat is fully cooked before placing it on pancakes. If you do bacon, make sure to pat it dry then place it on the pancake.
- Eggs – Swap classic scrambled with egg whites, or leave off all the eggs for an eggless breakfast.
- Cheese – American cheese, cheddar, or any other variety of cheese will work. I loved the light flavor of the mozzarella.
The sweetness of the pancake is counteracted by the green onion and pepper and tastes absolutely delicious!!
We used a taco holder for this recipe. It is SO easy to make multiple breakfast tacos really quickly for my children in the mornings!
Storage of Pancake Tacos
You will want to store your pancake tacos unassembled. You don’t want the meat and such on the pancake or it will sog up as it sits in the fridge. If you want to make your tacos in advance, prepare the eggs, pancakes, and cook meat if needed, and store in separate containers. Then reheat it all and serve warm and fresh.
Craving More Breakfast Recipes
- Fruit and Yogurt Meal Prep
- 1 Minute Scrambled Eggs
- Monster Breakfast Cookies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies
- Frozen Pancakes (Or you can make them homemade)
- Canadian Bacon
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- bacon, cooked and chopped (you can use precooked bacon to save time!)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- green onions, if desired
- pepper, if desired
- Layer the taco ingredients in this order: pancake, canadian bacon, scrambled eggs, bacon, shredded cheese, green onions, pepper
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g