Check out this Poppy Seed Chicken Recipe!
If you are looking for an easy Freezer Meal for dinner, this Poppy Seed Chicken Recipe is perfect for your family meal night! This is a kid-friendly dinner idea that the whole family can enjoy! I am excited to share these recipes with you because they come straight from my kitchen. I make these meals to help me save time in the kitchen and spend more time with my family. We are on-the-go so much that having meals in the freezer ready to go is a huge time and money saver! Be sure to check out even more Easy Dinner Recipes to add to your meal plan!
You can also shop our NEW Freezer Cooking Meal Plans are now available. You can buy these new plans that include the Detailed Shopping List, Full Recipes, and even Step by Step Instructional Videos. These recipes save me so much time and money and I am excited to share them with you!
Poppy Seed Chicken Recipe
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Chopped & Cooked
- 2 10.5 oz. Cans, Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 16 oz. Container of Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy Seeds
- 1 Sleeve of Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cups Rice
- Combine the Sour Cream, Chicken Soup, and Chicken in a 9×13 Pan
- Place Ritz Crackers in a Bag and Crush with a Rolling Pin
- Combine Crackers, Poppy Seeds and Melted Butter
- Pour Cracker Topping over the Chicken Mixture
- Cover Tightly and Freeze
- To Bake: Thaw Completely and Bake at 350 Degrees for 30 Minutes
- Serve over Rice
- Suggestions for Sides: Rice, Steamed Vegetables
This is a great recipe to have ready to go in your freezer! I hope you and your family enjoy this Poppy Seed Chicken as much as mine does! Plus, it’s a little twist on chicken to keep things new and exciting in your kitchen!
Also, be sure to check out this 1 Pot Baked Ravioli Recipe for another quick meal idea!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!