Salted Caramel Cake is one incredible layered cake that will win over anyone after the first bite. A chocolate caramel cake that is moist, delicious, and incredibly delicious.
This Salted Caramel Cake Recipe is going to be a huge hit for holiday parties! An easy chocolate holiday dessert recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Salted Caramel Cake
There is just something about holiday baking that makes me so happy! All of the flavors of the season that you wait to come around each year. It just fills the house with the aroma of sweet goodness that feels like “home” and holidays! It’s one of the best feelings every year, and I love making new things for my family and friends!
It’s an easy way to share the joy of the season no matter what the celebration! This Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake recipe is sure to be one of your new favorite desserts for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas! Full of flavor and so easy to make! Mmm! You will be adding this one to your holiday recipes for years to come! Plus, here are even more Easy Dessert Recipes!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
Here are more caramel dessert recipes to try
- Caramel White Hot Chocolate
- Easy Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Caramel Strawberry Shortcake
- Cake Ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ cups of sugar
- 1½ cups Hershey’s cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 4 large eggs
- ½ Cup of Butter Melted
- 1½ cups Milk or Half & Half
- 1 cup of Hot Water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Frosting Ingredients:
- 2 Sticks of Unsalted Butter
- 1 8 ounce package of Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 11.5 oz. Jar of Caramel Sauce
- 2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Extra Jar of Caramel Sauce for Drizzling
- In a large bowl combine Melted Butter, Half & Half, Eggs, Water Vegetable Oil and Vanilla.
- Mix well with a blender or hand mixer
- Slowly add in Flour, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt
- Beat again until everything is smooth and creamy (Do not over beat)
- Butter and Flour 3 9" Round Baking Pans
- Divide Batter between 3 9" Round Baking Pans
- Bake at 350 Degrees for around 30 minutes each until the inside springs back when pressed gently or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on a Baking Rack.
- For Frosting combine Butter, Cream Cheese, Salt, Caramel Sauce, Vanilla and Brown Sugar in a bowl and beat with a Hand Mixer.
- Slowly add in the Powdered Sugar and mix well in between each addition.
- When Frosting is complete cover and store at room temperature until ready to frost.
- Layer each Cake with Frosting and Drizzle with additional Caramel Sauce before adding the next layer.
- Use remaining frosting on top and drizzle the top with Caramel Sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1055Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 149mgSodium: 1196mgCarbohydrates: 160gFiber: 3gSugar: 126gProtein: 10g
How To Store Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake
Can You Freeze Salted Caramel Cake
Yes, you are more than welcome to freeze this salted caramel cake. Once your cake is colled then just place in an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to three months. You can freeze the cake whole or opt to freeze it by the slice. Then when you are ready to enjoy, thaw on the counter or place in the fridge overnight.