S’Mores Tacos are one of my new favorite desserts. A sugar cookie that turns into the shell and is filled with mini marshmallows, chocolate and of course we got to throw in graham cracker for the full s’ mores recipe! Give this s’ mores taco recipe a try!
If you are a fan of desserts this s’mores recipe might be perfect. Grab some store-bought cookie dough and get to creating mini-tacos that are going to be the highlight of the day.
How to Make
Start by baking your cookies as directed on the package. Then as your cookies are baking create an area with a wooden spoon that you can rest the cooked cookies on to help make a taco shell shape.
After your cookies are baked, remove from oven and once cooled slightly lay on the wooden spoon to help give that rounded taco shape. Let the cookies fully cool on the wooden spoon.
Can I Use A Homemade Sugar Cookie Instead of Pre-Packaged
Want to use homemade sugar cookie dough? Go right ahead. I love homemade sugar cookies so go ahead and do that if you would prefer. I just found the store bought dough to be so easy.
This is also a great quick and easy kid-friendly dessert they can help with.
Could I Swap Out The Sugar Cookie
Reach for a peanut butter cookie, chocolate chip or any other style of cookie. Just make sure you can kind of shape it like this one where you hang it over a spoon to dry, so it forms that taco style shape.
If you love desserts I have a few more to try
- Tie Dye Naked Cake | Colorful, bright and so easy to make. This is a fun naked layered cake that is great for a weeknight dessert, holiday baking, and more.
- Paula Deen’s Banana Pudding | If you want the ultimate banana pudding you have to try this recipe right here. Loads of bananas, creamy filling, topped with delicious buttery cookies.
- Pancake Cereal | Mini is always better! Check out this mini pancake cereal. A fun and creative way to jumpstart the morning in a sweet way.
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats | Get the flavors of your favorite rice krispies with a fun pumpkin spice. Creamy, rich, and a fantastic dessert for fall.
- Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough
- graham crackers (coarsely crumbled)
- mini marshmallows
- fun-size chocolate bars
- Bake cookies according to packaging.
- While the cookies are baking, rest wooden spoons over the sides of a bread or cake pan.
- This will help form the cookies into the taco shape once removed from the oven.
- After cookies are finished baking, let cool for 5 minutes and then flip over onto the wooden spoons. Let cookies harden in this shape, which forms the S'Mores taco shell.
- Once the cookies are hardened, flip over and individually fill with chocolates and marshmallows.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top. If desired, heat in the microwave or with a long lighter to 'toast' the marshmallows.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g