Pancake cereal are mini pancakes that you can serve up to kids or adults for a fun pancake breakfast. 3 ingredients is all you need to make these easy mini pancakes!
Pancake cereal recently took the world by storm. Super tiny crispy outside and soft and fluffy centered pancakes.
Add them in a bowl with a drizzle of syrup and serve up one delightful breakfast.
How to Make
Step 1: Start by gathering your ingredients and tune on your griddle or pan to get it hot. You can also light spritz with cooking spray.
Step 2: In a bowl mix up your pancake batter. The full ingredients and directions are in the printable recipe card below.
Step 3: Pour pancake batter into a condiment squeeze container or even a sandwich bag you cut tip-off with.
Squeeze 1 inch sized pancakes on griddle or pan and cook. Once golden brown on both sides, pile in a bowl.
How to Serve
There are so many ways to serve up this pancake cereal. Let me share a few of our favorite ways with you to consider.
- Top with fresh sliced fruit
- Slab of butter and syrup
- Sausage or bacon on top
- Whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips
Get creative and have fun. Sprinkles would be fun for kids especially on their birthday or a special occasion.
Best Pancake Mix
So I did the Bisquick pancake mix for this recipe. But if you prefer a different brand or have a favorite homemade pancake recipe go for it!
It’s all about what your preference is on the pancake mix. This recipe won’t really work with add-ins like fruit and such since you are making such small pancakes.
Can I Freeze Leftover Mini Pancakes
You can absolutely freeze leftover mini pancakes. I find that if you place them on a wax paper-lined baking sheet to flash freeze that helps. Once frozen pour into container or freezer bag,
Then store anywhere from 2-3 months. Just keep an eye on them so they don’t get freezer burned.
To eat just let pancakes sit in counter to thaw that way or warm up in the microwave.
Also, Try These Popular Recipes
- Fruit and Yogurt Meal Prep | This is a great way to prep quick and healthy breakfasts for your family. Minimal time but a rewarding breakfast to fuel the body.
- Blackberry Biscuits | Here is another fantastic recipe that features a fruit-filled biscuit you make in a cast-iron skillet.
- Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites | Mini bite-size pancake bites are my kid’s favorites. Whip these up and freeze or serve right away.
- One Minute Scrambled Egg | Here you can make a fluffy and savory scrambled egg in literally a minute. Quick, easy, and satisfying protein-packed breakfast.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- (butter and maple syrup, if desired), plastic squeezable condiment dispenser
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and eggs together with a whisk. Pour into condiment dispenser (Tip: snip the end of the plastic dispenser off so the opening is larger for the pancake batter to flow through if desired.)
- Heat a flat skillet to 350 degrees and drop batter in 1 inch sized mini pancakes. When cooked halfway through, flip with a spatula and finish cooking.
- Fill up a cereal bowl with the mini pancakes and add sausage, fruit, syrup, butter, chocolate chips, or whatever you desire!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 447Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 1160mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 14g