This is my favorite Southern Sweet Tea Recipe. There’s nothing better than a big glass of Sweet Tea on a Hot Summer Day!
Follow these directions and you’ll have Sweet Tea tasting just like some of my favorites you can buy at Restaurants like McDonald’s, McAlister’s Deli, Chick-Fil-A, and more. Only this time it’s better because it’s fresh and a lot less expensive than paying $2 per cup!
- 4 Lipton Family Size Tea Bags
- 4 Cups Boiling Hot Water
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 12 Cups of Cold Water
- Add Tea Bags to Water & Bring Water to a Boil in a Tea Kettle or Microwave.
- Pour Boiling Hot Water over the 2 Cups of Sugar and let sit around 30 min.
- Add in 12 Cups of Cold Water to make 1 full Gallon.
- Allow the Tea to Chill or Cool in the refrigerator so that it doesn't melt the ice.
- Serve over a tall glass of Ice on a Hot Summer Day!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 33gProtein: 0g