*This is a sponsored post for Johnsonville*
Make this spicy game day nachos recipe for my new favorite take on a sausage-inspired game-day recipe. The best part is that by using Johnsonville Sausage you’re packing all the flavors in the sausage therefore saving time! So yes, we’re totally skipping the spice aisle at the grocery store for this game-day recipe! It’s the perfect solution for a hungry crowd!
Whether you are hosting or going over to friends for your game-day festivities, by making this new “Sausage Bowl” recipe you may just have a winning recipe to share with the crowd!
Preheat oven to 500 degrees (on bake, not broil) and start browning your Johnsonville Sausage until cooked completely through. Use a wooden spoon or a spatula to crumble the sausage as it cooks.
In a cast iron skillet layer tortilla chips, 2 cups of Mexican cheese and cooked sausage
Then sprinkle with 1/3 cup black beans and bake at 500 degrees until cheese is melted and chips are browned
Top with favorite toppings and enjoy
- 1 Package Johnsonville Original Recipe Sausage
- Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese
- 1/3 cup Black Beans
- 1 Jalapeno sliced
- Green Onions
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees (on bake, not broil)
- Brown sausage until cooked completely through. Use wooden spoon or spatula to break apart sausage patties.
- In a cast iron skillet layer tortilla chips, cheese and sausage.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup black beans.
- Bake at 500 degrees until cheese is melted and chips are browned.
- Top with favorite toppings and enjoy!
As you prepare to make your favorite game-day dish, ask yourself if it’s sausage-able… Can I swap out the traditional ground beef and exchange it for Johnsonville Sausage to give my dish a delicious twist this year?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.