In honor of National Coffee Day I thought it would be a great time to do a quick Starbucks Copycat Recipes Round Up for you guys! We have a ton of great Starbucks Copycat Recipes you can make at home to help you save a little bit of money and still get your coffee fix, these are also all great Party & Drink Recipes to share with your friends and family!
If you’re a Starbucks fan don’t miss our post on How to Earn FREE Starbucks Gift Cards!
Here are some of my Favorite Ways to Earn Free Starbucks Gift Cards!
1. Ibotta –> Did you know that you can redeem the cash back offers for groceries for Gift Cards to Starbucks! So earn cash back on the items you are already purchasing and when you get to $5 you can cash out for a gift card!
2. Swagbucks –> Search online and get points for searching, completing actvities and more. Swagbucks lets you redeem your points for Amazon or Starbucks Gift Cards just to name a few. It’s a SIMPLE way to earn a little something extra for yourself without much extra effort.
4. Toluna –> This is another one of my favorite survey companies! They offer Free Paid Product Trials + They have Starbucks Gift Cards as a reward option so you can redeem your points from taking surveys for Starbucks Gift Cards!
15 Starbucks Copycat Recipes
1.Copycat Starbucks Spiced Caramel Apple Cider Recipe
This Starbucks Spiced Caramel Apple Cider Recipe is great for Kids and Adults alike, it’s actually one of my all time favorite drinks in the fall so make sure you give it a try!
2. Copycat Pumpkin Spice Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe
If you’re a Pumpkin Spice Fan make sure you check out this awesome Copycat Pumpkin Spice Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe, this is a great Fall Treat for the pumpkin lover in your family.
3. Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
This is my kids favorite, it’s a Frozen Coffee recipe that even those that don’t love coffee will love, try this Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino Recipe today!
4. Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
Can you tell we love Frappuccino’s in our house? Here’s another great Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe, I make these in my Blender as a great summer time treat on a hot day!
5. Copycat Starbucks Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino Recipe
These are great for Valentines Day, make these Starbucks Copycat Strawberries and Cream Frappuccinos for a fun treat. This one doesn’t have any coffee included so it’s a nice treat for the non-coffee lover in your family.
This is another great Non-Coffee Starbucks Drink that we love. You can make your own Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade.
7. Copycat Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe
If you need a little more traditional twist, this Starbucks Iced Frappuccino Recipe from Stockpiling Moms.
8. Homemade Peppermint Mocha Starbucks Recipe
Try this Homemade Peppermint Mocha Latte Recipe from Don’t Waste the Crumbs for a fun holiday twist on your coffee.
9. Starbucks Gingerbread Latte Recipe
Here’s another fun Fall and Holiday Treat, try this Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte Recipe from The Big Mans World.
My Favorite Starbucks Drink is the Caramel Macchiato and this recipe is so simple to make + It’s delicous. Grab the Full Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Recipe Here.
11. Starbucks Copycat Hot Chocolate Recipe
Try this Starbucks Copycat Hot Chocolate Recipe from My Frugal Adventures for a fun Snow Day Treat or perfect for a late night Bon Fire during the cold fall nights.
If you’re needing to make coffee for a crowd then check out this awesome Crockpot Vanilla Latte Starbucks Recipe from Kitchen Treaty, this is one I can’t wait to try, I’m sure you could also add other flavorings to the basic recipe for a fun twist that’s all your own.
13. Egg Nog Latte Copycat Starbucks Recipe
Starbucks Fans can get their Egg Nog Fix with this awesome Egg Nog Latte Recipe from Shugary Sweets!
Grab this Starbucks Copycat Recipe for a Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee and treat yourself to a delicious Drink, um I mean Dessert :)
I love a White Chocolate Mocha while doing a little Christmas Shopping during the cold November and December months, Try this White Chocolate Mocha Mix for a treat you can have ready to go in your fridge and mix up in minutes!
Here’s another fun Starbucks Treat for you to make! Even the kids will love these Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes.
Also, one of my favorite Fall Treats is to make this Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer, it’s delicious and easy to make + I can keep it in the fridge for easy access and a nice little twist in my morning coffee.
Last Updated on