I love a good coffee recipe, and this Starbucks Sweet Cream Cold Foam Copycat tastes just like the real deal! I know so many people make this with a handheld frother, but this recipe doesn’t require one, which is really convenient for those who still want to make a cold foam drink, but don’t have a frother. Scroll down to see how it’s done!
How to Make a Starbucks Sweet Cream Cold Brew
You only need a few ingredients for this recipe. I love that you can use your favorite refrigerated coffee. Or, you could also brew some hot coffee and cool it down in the fridge.
Ingredients for a Starbucks Sweet Cream Cold Foam Copycat
Note: This recipe makes four servings in 16 oz. mason jars.
- Cold Brew Coffee
- 2% milk
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla syrup
Instructions for Starbucks Sweet Cream Copycat Drink
First, combine milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla syrup in a 4 cup measuring cup or narrow mixing bowl. With a handheld mixer, whip the mixture until it resembles foam and has doubled in size. I love that using a handheld mixer is possible with this recipe, because not everyone has a frother. The key to this foam is the fact that you use three parts whipping cream to one part 2% milk. That makes the consistency more foamy and less whipped cream-like. You’ll see what I mean when you try it! You should be mixing this sweet cream cold foam for about 2-3 minutes until the texture is what you’re looking for.
Fill the mason jar nearly to the top with ice, and pour in iced coffee. (Be sure to leave plenty of space at the top of the mason jar for the cold foam.)
That’s it! That’s really all you have to do to create your own Copycat Starbucks Sweet Cream Cold Foam Copycat. This foam is light, airy, and has a subtly sweet flavor- just like the real thing! So, what do you think? Are you an iced coffee drinker or a hot coffee drinker? I love DIY copycat drinks like this one for summertime, especially!
Is Starbucks sweet cream cold foam made with heavy whipping cream?
Yes, technically it is made with heavy whipping cream, but that’s not ALL it’s made with. This recipe calls for vanilla syrup, as well as three parts whipping cream to one part 2% milk. The milk is an important addition, because it makes the texture less like whipped cream and more like a foam.
More Starbucks Copycat Recipes You’re Sure to Love
- Starbucks Firecracker Drink – This one is popular to DIY during the summer!
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Bread – This is made with real lemon juice and lemon zest. It’s to die for!
- A HUGE List of Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- 32 oz Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 TBSP vanilla syrup
- Combine milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla syrup in a 4 cup measuring cup or narrow mixing bowl.
- With a handheld mixer, whip the mixture until it resembles foam and has doubled in size. You should be mixing it about 2-3 minutes until the texture is what you're looking for.
- Fill up four 16 oz. mason jars (or whatever glasses you have) with ice. Pour in the iced coffee, being sure to leave plenty of room at the top for the foam.
- Pour on the foam and enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g