Canned crescent rolls get a whole new makeover with these strawberry cream cheese crescent rolls. A delicious dessert that uses only 5 ingredients to make. A sweet dessert is a fluffy dough that is filled with a strawberry and cream cheese filling and drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze.
A must-make dessert when you are looking for something sweet. I have also made these strawberry crescent rolls for a holiday dessert, and even a breakfast treat.
Why You Will Love These Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- A canned crescent roll recipe
- Sweet creamy flavors
- So simple to prep
- Quick bake time
- Kids and adults enjoy this recipe
What Do You Need For This Easy Dessert
- Crescent Rolls – Canned, Pillsbury
- Strawberry Preserves
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
How to Make Strawberry Crescent Rolls
This is a quick walk-through on how to make these easy strawberry cream cheese crescent rolls. The full directions are below in the printable recipe card.
Start by preheating the oven and roll out the crescent rolls.
Add on the strawberry preserves, to each roll, and then the cream cheese as well. Then roll up the dough and place it on a baking dish.
Bake as directed on the package of crescent rolls, and then remove and allow to cool.
Whip up the powdered sugar and milk to create a glaze, then drizzle over the top of the crescent rolls. Then serve and enjoy.
Storing Leftover Rolls
If you do not eat them all right away, place any leftovers in an airtight container and store them in the fridge. Make sure the crescent rolls have fully cooled. Otherwise, it can create condensation in a container.
You can store them for 3-5 days in the fridge. Or you can freeze the leftover rolls for 3 months in the proper container. Then thaw in the fridge or warm-up on defrost mode in the microwave.
Variations To Recipe
- Instead of strawberry preserves, use fresh strawberries that you dice up.
- You can use homemade crescent roll dough instead of canned dough if you prefer.
- Swap out the strawberry preserves for other fruit preserves. Raspberry, orange, pineapple, etc.
- Skip the powdered sugar glaze on top.
- Add in some slivered almonds for a crunch factor.
You have so many ways to transform these strawberry rolls. Feel free to create a dessert that fits your preference and tastebuds.
Also, here are some delicious crescent roll appetizers to consider making for gatherings and future parties!
Interested in more Strawberry Desserts
- Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- 20 Easy Strawberry Desserts
- Strawberry Brownies
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls is a refreshing and easy dessert you can make any time of the day. A crescent roll paired with strawberry preserves and cream cheese.
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread, spooned in a baggie
- Milk , for glaze
- Confectioners sugar, for glaze
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package. Unroll crescent rolls and spread 1-2 teaspoons of jelly on each one. Spread 1-2 tsp. strawberry preserves on each crescent roll.
- Cut the end off the baggie of spreadable cream cheese and squeeze a line of cream cheese over the strawberry preserves.
- Roll crescent roll dough and place on baking sheet.
- Bake according to crescent roll packaging, or until the edges begin to turn golden. In a small bowl mix together confectioners sugar and milk until a desired glaze consistency is met and drizzle over rolls after they're finished baking.
- Let cool.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 270mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 4g