Strawberry Valentine Hot Chocolate Bomb are a fun and delicious warm cup of hot chocolate that is pink! Perfect for Valentine’s Day, birthday’s, and more. Whip up these easy strawberry flavored hot chocolate bombs today!
A fun twist to a classic hot chocolate bomb. If you are looking for more hot chocolate bomb recipes, try these. Reese’s Peanut butter hot chocolate bomb, peppermint hot chocolate bomb,
This Valentine’s Day Hot Chocolate Bomb Is…
- Made with strawberry Nesquick
- Perfectly Pink and Red
- Makes A Great Gift
- Delicious and Creamy Hot Chocolate
- Fun to Make
Ingredients You Need
Pink Candy Melts and Red Candy Melts– Head over and buy some pink candy melts. These can be found at your grocery store or shop and ship to your home.
Strawberry Nesquick – This is where the strawberry flavor comes in. A strawberry milk powder that works great in this hot chocolate bomb recipe.
Mini Marshmallows – You could even buy colored marshmallows for an even more brightly colored hot chocolate bomb if you want.
Valentine’s Day Sprinkles – Optional but allows for a pretty presentation value for sure.
Silicone Mold – This is going to be what makes your circle bomb. You are welcome to use other shaped silicone molds if you would like.
Paint Brush – Great for pulling and moving the chocolate while in the mold to create that even layer you want.
Gloves – You might find wearing gloves is what you prefer. This will help prevent fingerprints and smudges to get on the chocolate as you work on it.
How to Make
The full directions are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a walk-through on how to make these bombs for those who like a visual.
Start by melting the pink chocolate and then pour a little chocolate into each side of the sphere. Use a paint brush to help spread the chocolate to create an even coating.
Let the chocolate harden, you can freeze to speed up the process if you needed.
Next repeat the chocolate, to create 2 layers, and then freeze again to set up.
Now you will remove the chocolate form the molds. Then fill your hot chocolate bombs with the Strawberry Nesquick, mini marshmallows, and if you want sprinkles. Leave half of your chocolates empty.
Now take the empty chocolate sphere and place on a hot plate you microwaved. This will melt around the edge, and then you will lightly press the filled hot chocolate bomb together, and wipe off excess melted chocolate if needed.
Drizzle on red melted candy melts, and add sprinkles to your finished hot chocolate bombs if you want.
How to Use Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Place your hot chocolate bomb in a coffee cup.
- Heat some milk up till it is warm.
- Pour the warm milk slowly over the hot chocolate bomb. It will begin to melt the chocolate.
- Once all the milk is in the mug, stir lightly allowing all the chocolate to melt.
- Top with whipped cream, more sprinkles or sip and enjoy as is.
- Make sure to get an even thin layer of chocolate. Otherwise, the hot chocolate bomb will not melt down if you do too thick of chocolate.
- Use gloves to help prevent fingerprints to show up on hot chocolate bomb.
- Watch what type of sprinkles used. If they don’t melt in the drink they can become a choking hazard.
- Feel free to use any colors of chocolate you want. Even a purple or white would be pretty next to the sprinkles and pink chocolate.
Your bombs can be stored in an airtight container or bag for up to 2 weeks. Then when ready just heat up milk and use. These are great to make and gift loved ones with, neighbors, classmates for school and more.
You can also freeze the hot chocolate bombs for 2-3 months. Freeze in freezer bags and then let them fully thaw on the counter before using. Otherwise the chocolate won’t melt.
More Hot Chocolate Bombs
Strawberry Valentine Hot Chocolate Bomb
Strawberry Valentine Hot Chocolate Bomb are a strawberry flavored hot chocolate made in a pink chocolate sphere. Pour your milk over and watch your chocolate ball magically turn into hot chocolate!
- Pink Candy Melts
- Strawberry Nesquick
- Mini Marshmallows
- Red Candy Melts, If desired
- Sprinkles, if desired
- Melt pink candy melts and with a paintbrush, brush into silicone hot chocolate bomb mold. Freeze for two minutes.
- Brush on another layer and freeze for two minutes. Gently pop out of silicone mold. Spoon hot chocolate powder into the bottom half of the hot chocolate bomb.
- Add mini marshmallows on top and sprinkles, if desired.
- Heat a microwave safe plate in the microwave for two minutes or until very warm.
- Take the top of the hot chocolate bomb and place it on the plate until the edge is melted.
- Press the top of the hot chocolate bomb onto the bottom of the hot chocolate bomb.
- Drizzle melted red and white candy melts on top. Add sprinkles for decoration, if desired.
- To serve, pour one cup of very hot milk slowly over the strawberry hot chocolate bomb. Stir to create your hot chocolate!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 29Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g