Two Ingredient Fudgesicles are literally the easiest fudgesicles you will ever make! Learn how to make fudgesicles with just milk and pudding! A great summer dessert for kids and adults.
Two Ingredient Fudgesicles
This is a super easy frozen dessert to consider making. If you have younger kids hand them the whisk and let them have fun mixing up the pudding and then you can pour into the popsicle molds!
How To Make Fudgesicles
- Simply mix your milk and pudding mixture.
- Pour into popsicle molds, and freeze.
- Once frozen carefully remove and devour!
Can I Change Up The Flavor Of Pudding For These Ice Pops
Sure, you are welcome to use any of your favorite flavors of pudding. Just make sure to grab a pudding that is mixed with cold milk. Don’t buy the pudding mix you have to cook on the stovetop.
I think cookies and cream flavor would be tasty or even vanilla. Or get creative and do have vanilla and have chocolate for a layered fudge pop if you want.
How Long Does It Take To Freeze Fudgesicles
You will need to let these fudgesicles stay in the freezer for 4 hours or longer. It all depends on how large or small your popsicle molds are. If you have larger ones they will, of course, take longer. If you try to pull them out too soon they will not be secure on stick and the sticks will pull right out.
Can I Double This Recipe
You can make as many or as few of these fudgesicles as you would like. Since they are so easy to whip up we just make them as we eat them up. I run our molds through the dishwasher for a quick wash!
The biggest thing is having enough molds on hands to pour your mixture into! If you have a handful go right ahead.
When To Make Pudding Pops
- For A Fun Dessert to Break up The Week!
- Summer pool dessert after a swim day.
- For birthday parties.
For me when it comes to fudgesicles, is there ever a wrong time to eat one? I mean I love my ice cream and sweet cold treats.
What If I Don’t Have Popsicle Molds
If you don’t have your own molds then you can use paper cups to pour the pudding mixture in it. This is a great way to make it work without a mold.
Cover your cups with plastic wrap, and that will help hold a popsicle stick in place.
- 2 2/3 cup milk
- 1 small pkg chocolate instant pudding (the one with 4 servings)
- Whisk milk and pudding together, until creamy and mixe.d
- Now pour in popsicle molds, and freeze until hardened!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Looking for More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake | Here is an awesome quick and easy ice cream sandwich cake this a refreshing and cool treat. This is colorful, fun and for you to enjoy.
- Homemade Oreo Ice Cream | Serve up a cookies and cream ice cream that you make yourself. Chilly and a perfect dessert for a hot summer day.
- Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream | Grilling peaches really brings out the sweetness of your fruit. Pair with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy this summer-friendly dessert.
- Fluffernutter Cookies | 3 ingredients are all you need for these cookies. No flour required and super easy to whip up and bake.