These 4th of July Charcuterie Cups are perfect for all of your patriotic parties, and I love that you can prep them all earlier in the day! It makes last-minute getting ready for a party much easier. They’re also super easy to transport in a cute tray if you’re bringing them to someone else’s gathering, too! You can definitely customize these to your family’s taste preferences.
How to Make 4th of July Charcuterie Cups
It’s so easy to create these 4th of July Charcuterie Cups! Since the cup is small, you don’t need a ton of different ingredients. I’m going to give you ideas for what you can purchase that is red, white, and blue:
Ingredients for 4th of July Charcuterie Cups
RED INGREDIENT IDEAS
- Red Peppers
- Watermelon Slices
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles (They’re individually wrapped in red foil!)
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Cherry Tomatoes
WHITE INGREDIENT IDEAS
- White Cheddar Cheese (Try cutting it out with a star-shaped cookie cutter!)
- String Cheese Sticks
- Yogurt Covered Pretzels, Raisins, and Almonds
- White Chocolate Caramel Ghirardelli Squares (They’re individually wrapped in white foil!)
- Mini Marshmallows (If this is for kids!)
BLUE INGREDIENT IDEAS
- Blue Tortilla Chips
- Black Olives
- Lindt Dark Chocolate Candy Truffles (They’re wrapped in blue foil!)
Instructions for 4th of July Charcuterie Cups
Simply layer the ingredients in the cup, starting with the heaviest on the bottom. Then, keep layering the ingredients going from heaviest and most dense (like radishes, cauliflower, or cherries) to lightest and least dense on top (like crackers, mini marshmallows, or pepperoni).
One thing to keep in mind is that you also want to place tall items in the back, so they don’t block the view of all the pretty red white and blue ingredients if they were in the front. Some examples of taller ingredients would be (red Twizzler candy sections or tall slivers of watermelon or long crackers). They’re just so easy to tuck in the back behind everything!
Also, you can add height by stringing a few items on a toothpick! And, you can add a star by cutting cheese out with a mini cookie cutter.
When I’m making patriotic appetizers or snacks such as this, I like to place them all on a tray. It makes them so much easier to transport and store in the fridge. They look so pretty and festive all together!
Have you made these? Would you bring something simple like this to an event? Send me a picture when you make your own. I’d love to see what treats you include. Have a wonderful summer!
More Patriotic Appetizers and Snacks You’ll Love!
- Patriotic Layered Taco Dip
- 4th of July Fruit Tray – Shaped like a flag!
- Patriotic Muddy Buddies – A cute make-ahead snack!
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1 pkg Lindt dark hocolate truffles
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1 cup pita crackers
- 1 cup rice crackers
- 1 pint strawberries halved
- 24 toothpicks
- 24 flag toothpicks
- 2 cups white cheddar popcorn
- 24 clear cups
- 1 8 oz. block white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup patriotic M&M chocolate candies
- Layer red white and blue ingredients in the clear cups, tucking the taller objects in the back.
- Skewer a pepperoni folded in fourths, a mozzarella pearl, and a blueberry on a toothpick and insert in one of the pieces of fruit. This adds height.
- Cut out whit cheddar cheese with a star-shaped cookie cutter. Place on top of charcuterie cup.
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 216mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 6g