Cravings for fall, are what you will experience with this caramel apple dip. 4 Ingredients is all it takes to make an out of this world caramel apple dip recipe. Pair with crisp apples, strawberries, or even pears. All fruit is a dippable and delicious option for this caramel dip.
Why You Will Love This Caramel Apple Dip
4 Ingredients – 4 Simple ingredients is all you need! It can be thrown together in minutes, for a last minute dessert or even snack to serve up.
Quick – If you are needing to whip up a treat for an unexpected guest, or to take to a potluck, this dip takes minutes to make. Easy and simple, which I love.
Pool Party or Holiday Entertaining – This fruit dip is great for serving in the summer for a fun in the sun pool party. Or whip it up for the holiday season for sweet flavors of fall.
Ingredients You Need
- Cream Cheese – You can use full fat or low fat. Of course full fat offers a richer flavor, but it is okay to reach for the lower fat if you want to make it a little bit lighter.
- Caramel Sauce – Reach for jarred or bottled caramel sauce like you would use for a sundae. Any brand will work, but I do recommend buying quality, as it is a stand out flavor.
- Toffee Bits – Find these in the baking aisle next to the chocolate chips. They are candy pieces of toffee. Trust me, these little bits add so much texture and flavor to the dip.
- Apple – Use fresh apples or other fruit to dip in. Or even do cookies like vanilla wafers, Teddy grahams, graham crackers, etc.
How to Make
Full directions and measurements are below. This is a quick walkthrough on how to make this dip.
Step 1: Mix up the cream cheese with sugar with a hand or stand mixer until creamy.
Step 2: Pour into your dish, and then pour the caramel sauce on top. Then sprinkle with toffee bits!
Can I Make This Sugar Free
You are more than welcome to swap sugar with a sugar substitute or omit it. Then for the caramel sauce, reach for a sugar free caramel sauce to replace! You can leave off the toffee bits or replace with a sugar free chocolate chip or even butterscotch chip.
Variations To Recipe
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts or chopped peanuts
- Swap the toffee bits with butterscotch chips
- Use mini chocolate chips for added flavor on top of toffee bits
- Instead of cream cheese use a vanilla or plain yogurt as the base of the dip, then pour the caramel sauce on top.
Want More Apple Recipes
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 13-16 oz container caramel dip (The brand we use recently made their container smaller, but the smaller one works fine, too!)
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar on medium until well combined and fluffy.
- Spoon into 3 cup mini casserole dish or a dip dish. Heat caramel dip for 45 second- one minute and spoon on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle toffee bits on top. Enjoy with apple slices!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 593Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 872mgCarbohydrates: 145gFiber: 0gSugar: 145gProtein: 4g