I love ALL the pumpkin things, and this Crockpot Drinkable Pumpkin Pie is no exception! It smells heavenly while simmering for those few hours and it is SO easy to make, too! It’s perfect for any fall gathering, for Halloween, or even for Thanksgiving!
How to Make Crockpot Drinkable Pumpkin Pie
I love that this recipe is only four ingredients, so you can toss it all in the slow cooker and forget it for a few hours!
Ingredients for Crockpot Drinkable Pumpkin Pie
- Milk – You can use 2% or whole milk.
- Canned pumpkin
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Pumpkin pie spice
Instructions for Slow Cooker Drinkable Pumpkin Pie
This is such a fast recipe to put together! It’s really nice for when I’m getting ready for an event and have a bunch of other recipes to make. I always make this one first, so then it can be cooking while the other food is being prepared. First, place all ingredients for the Crockpot Drinkable Pumpkin Pie in a slow cooker and stir well with a whisk to combine. Cook for 3 hours on high.
Stir again with a whisk. Ladle from crockpot into mugs and serve warm. If desired, top with a dallop of whipped topping or canned whip cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Also, you could garnish with a mini sliver of real pumpkin pie, if you already have some made for the holidays!
So, what do you think? Would you make this? I think it’s the BEST non-coffee drink out there for pumpkin spice lovers!
Can you eat canned pumpkin without baking it?
Yes, you can eat canned pumpkin without baking it. It’s just like any other fruit or vegetable, in fact! Even though this recipe calls for heating it in the crock pot instead of baking, it’s totally fine and safe to consume.
More Pumpkin Pie-Flavored Recipes for Autumn!
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake – Sometimes it’s nice to have something cold among all the other warm pumpkin recipes!
- How to Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice!
- Pumpkin Pie Waffle Bites
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip – Delicious with apples!
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups 2% milk
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and stir well with a whisk to combine.
- Cook for 3 hours on high.
- Stir again with a whisk. Ladle from crockpot and serve warm. If desired, top with a dallop of whipped topping or canned whip cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Also, you could garnish with a mini sliver of real pumpkin pie, if you already have some made for the holidays!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 7g