Dress up your table with this Easter Bark recipe! Annie’s little bunnies, topped a thin layer of chocolate, topped with pastel M&M’s and more. This is a fun no-bake Easter treat.
Easter is so fun, and if you need more inspiration let me help you with more inspiration. Check out my, Easter M&Ms Cookies in a Jar, bunny frappuccino gift idea, or check out this fun Easter wreath. I have tons of fun ideas for you to try out!
This chocolate bark is great for packing in your child’s lunch, after school snacking, great for family gatherings, and more. Dive in and enjoy this chocolate candy bark.
5 Minute Easter Dessert
Melt Chocolate: Grab your microwave-safe bowl and your chocolate and melt. Pour onto a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Smooth it out to spread in an even layer.
Toppings: While the chocolate is still wet sprinkle on all your toppings. Make sure to lightly press down cookies and such to ensure it sticks well to chocolate.
Chill: Now you need to allow the chocolate to set up. If you are in a rush opt to toss your bark in the freezer.
Break and Serve: now you will break up the bark or cut it up. The choice is up to you on how you prefer.
Variations to Easter Chocolate Bark
- Use festive and fun sprinkles
- Consider using colored candy melts to swap for the main chocolate used.
- Reach for other toppings like crushed cookies, dried fruit, etc.
- Add in a salty component with broken-up pretzels, etc.
- Use white chocolate as the base of the bark.
You will want to store your bark in an airtight container on the counter. It will store for up to 2 weeks. The biggest thing is the cookies on top going stale.
In terms of freezing, you can freeze your bark for up to 3 months. The toppings can soften depending on what you put on top.
More Easter Ideas
- Melt the milk or dark melting chocolate in the microwave according to the package. (Different brands will melt at different rates.)
- Pour onto a small cookie sheet covered with wax paper and spread evenly with a spatula or spoon.
- Melt white melting chocolate according to package directions and drop by spoonful over the existing chocolate.
- Lightly drag a knife through the top of the melted chocolate to gently swirl together the two colors of chocolate. Add all the assorted candy pieces to the bark, starting with the largest ones and working your way down to the sprinkles.
- Let sit for an hour or until completely hardened. Do not put it in the freezer to harden, as that might change the color of the chocolate.
- Break bark into pieces and store it in an air-tight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g