Here’s a great Easy Banana Pumpkin Muffins Recipe that you will want to add to your Bucket List of Awesome Pumpkin Recipes to try. These are also a healthy morning treat for the kids before school or a great item to drop off at the lounge for teachers. I also love that these only take about 15 Minutes to bake because I don’t always have several hours to make breakfast so these are quick and easy!
This week is Pumpkin Week! I will be posting a new Pumpkin Recipe each day this week so be sure to check out the Recipes Page for all the new recipes each day!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Fill muffin tins with liners or spray with baking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in one bowl, and wet ingredients in another. Mix both well.
- Add together in one bowl and fold together until well blended.
- Divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!