Holly Jolly Snack Mix is a quick throw together snack mix that uses pre-bought items. No baking, whipping up, just open bags and dump into a bowl. Serve this up for a fun treat to end the night, pack in your child’s lunch, or even take to a party for a tasty snack mix.
Holly Jolly Snack Mix Is…
- Quick to make
- No cooking Needed
- Uses Pre-Made Items for ease
- Great for parties and snacking on
- Sweet and Salty Flavor
What Is In This Holly Jolly Snack Mix
- Mini Marshmallows
- Muddy Buddies – If you want to make your own muddy buddies you can, but you can buy pre-made in the snack aisle at the grocery store.
- Holiday M&M’s – If you can’t find holiday themed, just pick out the red and green to use.
- Mini Kit Kats
- White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Variations To Recipe
- Swap mini marshmallows with chocolate coated marshmallows. You can find these in the baking aisle.
- Use Chex Cereal, Cheerios, Honeycombs, etc. for mixing in.
- Instead of KitKats use Reese’s peanut butter cup minis, Rolos, peppermint bark candy, etc.
- Add in Bugles along with the pretzels or swap them out.
The options for changing up this snack mix are virtually endless. Think about the ingredients used and mix items together you think would taste well together.
How to Make
Add items into the bowl and then you mix up until it creates a well mixed snack mix. Then serve up and enjoy this quick and easy Christmas snacking mix.
Storing leftovers you will find you can store in an airtight container or sealed bag. Store for 2-3 weeks. You will find for the most part this snack mix stores well. If you find the pretzels or other items are beginning to taste stale, toss it out.
Can I Freeze This Christmas Mix
This mix can be frozen if you need it. You will find that it can soften a bit on the pretzels. Feel free to whip some up and freeze what you don’t plan to eat right away.
Can I Double This Recipe
Yes, you are more than welcome to double the recipe if you need. Just whip up what you want and then toss in a container and serve up a larger batch of this no fuss Christmas treat mix.
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 3 cups Muddy Buddies
- 3 cups Holiday M&Ms
- 3 cups Kit Kat Minis
- 3 cups Pretzel Snaps
- 3 cups White Chocolate Pretzel Flips
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Gently mix well and place in a large gallon glass jar on your counter for the holiday season!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 196mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 4g