I first learned about this Keto Chicken Nuggets recipe on TikTok!! Have you seen it? I modified the seasonings a bit to my family’s taste and my kids LOVE these so much. (And I love them because they’re healthy! They’re so easy to pop in the oven on a busy night and they are WAY healthier than going out for fast food, which we have been trying to avoid! In fact, I have made several batches of these nuggets to keep in the freezer and they turn out amazing reheated in the oven! Before I made them, I wondered if they truly would look golden just from baking but they DO and they have great texture, too!! I was very impressed with how well this turned out because of how easy this recipe is!
How to Make Keto Chicken Nuggets
You only need 4 ingredients to make these Keto Chicken Nuggets! (The seasonings are optional and count as extra ingredients.)
Keto Chicken Nuggets Ingredients
- Canned Chicken
- 1 Egg
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan
- Optional Seasonings: Garlic Powder and Pepper)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Open and drain the canned chicken. Be sure to squeeze out as much excess moisture as you can. Otherwise the nuggets will not have the texture we’re looking for. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Stir well with a fork and use your hands to mold the chicken mixture into nugget-sized pieces. I used a small cookie scoop and then pressed the chicken tightly together in nugget shapes.
Bake for 9 minutes and flip over. Bake for another 9 minutes. Your baking time might vary slightly due to the intensity of your oven.
Serve with BBQ dipping sauce or ketchup if desired. I can’t wait for you to try these Keto Chicken Nuggets! Let me know when you do. They’re absolutely foolproof to make!
More Keto Recipes
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs – These really do taste exactly like normal cookie dough!
- Easy Keto Brownies – These are so easy to make!
- Sausage and Cheese Bites – Only 5 ingredients!
- 1 12.5 oz. can chicken breast (drained very well)
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 TBSP grated parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- `1 tsp pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- Use your hands to mold the chicken into chicken nugget shapes. I used a small cookie scoop to measure and came out with 12 nuggets.
- Bake for 9 minutes and flip over. Bake for 9 more minutes. (Your baking times may vary due to your oven. Bake until golden on each side.)
- Let cool for about five minutes and serve with BBQ sauce or ketchup for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 46g