Like most everyone, we always try to get back into a normal routine after the holidays. These Keto No Bake Cookies are SO easy to make and really do help when I want something sweet without a lot of sugar. You can scroll down to the recipe at the bottom of this page if you’d like, but I do have a tip below about how they must be stored!
How to Make the BEST Keto No Bake Cookies!
Whip these up in less than 5 minutes with these simple ingredients:
Ingredients for Low Carb No Bake Cookies
- Butter – Be sure to use real butter which is keto-friendly and not margarine!
- Peanut butter – Feel free to use almond butter, instead, or any nut butter, for that matter.
- Unsweetened shredded coconut – If you use the sweetened kind, then it wouldn’t be low carb. Ha!
- Cocoa powder
Instructions for 5 Ingredient Keto-Friendly No Bake Cookies
First, prepare a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Then, melt the butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds. Add peanut butter to the butter and stir together with a whisk. Next, add both the Splenda and the cocoa powder.
Add the coconut and mix well.
Spoon onto the prepared sheet pan. Freeze for 10 minutes or place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, until fully set. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Please note that it’s important to keep these cookies in the fridge, as they’ll keep their texture this way. If you store them at room temperature, the cookies would become too sticky.
I can’t wait for you to try these and have a happy New Year!
More Keto and Low Carb Recipes You’ll Love!
- Keto Chicken Nuggets – Make a bunch and freeze!
- Easy Keto Brownies – So chocolatey and delicious!
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs – This is my favorite keto recipe ever. Truly.
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- ⅔ cup all natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup unsweetened all natural shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Place butter in a medium-sized microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until the butter is melted. Add peanut butter to melted butter and whisk together until well combined
- Add sweetener, cocoa powder, and coconut. Stir completely.
- Scoop with a small 1" cookie scoop and spoon onto the sheet pan. Freeze for 10 minutes or until well set.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Be sure to store these in the refrigerator so the cookies remain the proper consistency. If you store them at room temperature, they will become sticky.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g