Nature Walk Bracelets are a fun way to take advantage of nature while you are out. You can create a fun bracelet for your child to wear in a custom bracelet. Here is a great way to take advantage of flowers and unique grass and leaves you to come across.
This is a wonderful idea for when you are camping, on a nature hike, or go exploring outside in your backyard. Whatever the reason may be, you will find lots of ways to make the most of nature.
Nature Walk Bracelet
Here are a few reasons why I love the idea of this nature bracelet.
- Simple basic supplies
- Allows imagination on what flowers and leaves to pick.
- Custom jewelry
- Free outdoor activity
- Get outdoors and enjoy nature
- Fun for kids of all ages
What to use for bracelet
Masking tape is what you will use to create the bracelet. This tape is going to act as the base of the bracelet then you will tape on the items for a gorgeous look. Now you might find another type of tape that can work but this is what I find works best.
The tape is what is going to be used for sticking the flowers and leaves onto the bracelet of tape.
Types of Things To Stick To Tape For Bracelet
- Small pinecones
- Flower Leaves
- Grass or Ornamental Grasses
How to Make A DIY Nature Bracelet
- Wrap tape loosely around the wrist, with the sticky side out. Stick the tape onto itself to create a bracelet.
- While going on a walk or exploring around the yard, add leaves and flowers to the bracelet.
- They stick on perfectly! Simply tear off whenever done wearing it and make a different one another day!
How Thick to Make Bracelet
You can make your bracelet as thick or thin as you would like. I find just one line of tape works great on kids, but if you want a larger bracelet feel free to reach for a larger tape, or make a larger striped bracelet.
What Age Range Does This Fit
You will find preschool-age kids all the way up to elementary or even middle school could enjoy this DIY project. A super fun and very affordable idea for you to try out.
More Ideas For Outdoor Fun For Kids
Would your child like to make one of the nature walk bracelets?