No Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake is going to transform your dessert world! An easy party confetti cake party dessert for birthday parties, celebrations, or a quick no-bake holiday recipe! A birthday cheesecake that is dressed for the occasion.
This No-Bake Birthday Cheesecake Recipe is sure to be a hit with your crowd! It’s the perfect party treat for birthdays, holidays, baby showers, or almost any celebration! PLUS, you can always change up the color of sprinkles in the cake and make it for any color-themed party of your choice!
Plus, here are even MORE Easy Dessert Recipes to choose from!
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
I don’t know about you, but I am a HUGE fan of No-Bake, easy dessert recipes that I can whip up last minute or when I’m in a hurry! Not having to bake it and keep it warm, but a recipe I can make ahead of time and pop in the fridge is definitely a winner!
Plus, the colors and flavors on this birthday cake cheesecake are AMAZING! My kids love colorful treats that scream PARTY! This is quickly going to become one of the family favorites that you will make time and time again!
Can I Use A Homemade Sugar Cookie Crust
Of course. I reached for a store-bought cookie dough to make it easy, but feel free to use a homemade sugar cookie recipe. You might not use all of the dough, but you can save it back or make regular cookies with the rest of it.
Why Is My Cheesecake Not Creamy
You need to start with room temperature cream cheese. If you don’t you will not get that silky smooth consistency you want in a cheesecake. It will be lumpy and will not fully transform into that velvety smooth texture.
More Cheesecake Recipes To Try
- Brownie Cheesecake | A brownies lovers dream come true. Cheesecake and brownie collide in a satisfying sweet creation.
- Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake | Another great chocolate lovers cheesecake. Rich, creamy, and silky smooth. Whip this up for any occasion.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake | Here is a really tasty cheesecake that is made in your Instant Pot! A creative way to give your family and friends a homemade cheesecake.
- 1 tube of Sugar Cookie Dough
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- 1/2 of a cup of Sugar
- 1 small container of Multi-Colored Sprinkles
- Start by pressing your sugar cookie dough into the bottom of a cheesecake pan, and bake according to package instructions.
- Let cool and chill in fridge after cooled while you prepare filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add in sugar and vanilla, and blend on high until smooth.
- Add in cool whip and gently mix by hand until well blended.
- Next, add in 3/4 of the container of sprinkles and mix by hand.
- Remove cheesecake pan from fridge and fill with cheesecake filling. Smooth out the top with the round side of a metal spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours, until firmly set.
- Top with left over sprinkles, and slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 41mg Sodium: 134mg Carbohydrates: 12g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 11g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Can I Change Out The Sprinkles
Yes. Feel free to buy and use whatever sprinkles you want. If you are looking for a theme, buy whatever color of sprinkles you want. I love these because they are easy to bite into, and offer a nice color. But add or use whatever you want.
Can I Do A Graham Cracker Crust Instead
Of course. If you are not a fan of a sugar cookie feel free to use a graham cracker crust. Or go crazy and use an Oreo cookie crust. The options are endless when it comes to this recipe.
How To Store Leftover Birthday Cheesecake
Store any cheesecake you have left in the fridge. Because of the cream cheese, it can’t be left out on the counter. So make sure to always store any leftovers in the fridge until ready to serve.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! I can’t wait to hear what party or celebration you make this for! Plus, be sure to check out this Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe for another one of our family’s favorites!