If you spend any time at all outside you need to be taking extra good care of your skin. I am really loving the Sephora Sun Safety Kit that I spotted today! Make sure you check out all of the other great Online deals we have found for you lately as well.
Sephora Sun Safety Kit
This Sun Safety Kit really caught my eye this morning because taking care of my skin and avoiding sun damage is very important to me. This Kit contains Sephora’s favorite sun care products—A kit that includes Sephora’s favorite sun care products, featuring an array of sunscreen and supplement options for safe play in the sun. You can grab this 13 Piece Set for just $39! ( a value of $221!)
This Set Contains:
– 0.67 oz/ 20 mL Biossance’s SQUALANE + ZINC SHEER MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 30 PA+++
– 1 fl oz/ 30 mL CLINIQUE’s Pep-Start Daily UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Dermalogica®’s Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50
– 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s All-Physical Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– 0.13 oz/ 3.95 g HUM® Nutrition’s Here Comes The Sun
– 0.14 oz/ 4 mL Isle of Paradise’s Color Correcting Self-Tanning Drops
– 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Kate Somerville®’s DeliKate Recovery Serum
– 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Lancôme’s UV Expert Aquagel Defense Primer & Moisturizer SPF 50
– 0.8 oz/ 23 mL Murad®’s Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Peter Thomas Roth’s Water Drench® Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Hyaluronic Cloud Moisturizer
– 0.34 oz/ 10 mL REN Clean Skincare’s Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 Mattifying Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum
– 0.23oz / 7 mL Shiseido’s Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Supergoop!®’s Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
This 14-piece set contains beloved classics and modern innovations for beautifully protected skin. The soothing, hydrating formulas come in a variety of formats to protect from a variety of sun-related concerns including redness, dryness, and signs of aging.
I will be snagging this just to try some new products from some of my favorite brands! Like Kate Somerville, Dermalogica, and Supegoop. And to make this even better Sephora will donate $25 from the sale of this kit to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Hurry on over to Sephora and grab your Kit now while they last!