This fun salad idea could be served from a large sheet pan OR you could make four smaller sheet pan salads with the smaller quarter sheet pan size. This salad idea is great because the toppings and dressing are spread all over the salad instead of just on top! Learn how to make this sheet pan cobb salad today.
Why Make this Sheet Pan Cobb Salad
- Quick and Easy
- Versatile on What Toppings To Use
- Great for parties or gatherings
- Simple Ingredients
How to Make Sheet Pan Cobb Salad
This is a visual walk through, the full steps for this sheet pan cobb salad recipe are in the printable recipe card below.
The first step to this salad is to chop up the greens and lay them out on a large sheet pan. Now, you can use any type of lettuce or blend of lettuce you would like.
Next you will begin creating rows of the toppings you would like. We did diced chicken, tomatoes, feta cheese, etc. Feel free to pile on all the types of items you want.
Then drizzle on dressing and allow your family or friends dish up the salads and enjoy.
Can I Make This Salad In Advance
Go right ahead and assemble the salad on the sheet pan, except for the dressing. Then cover tightly and store in the fridge up to 24 hours in advance. Then right before serving, drizzle with dressing, or have dressings on the side.
You will find the tomatoes might release some juices but it will still be tasty and delicious.
Can I Swap Out The Chicken
You can use chopped up ham, turkey, sliced steak, or even create a meatless salad if you would like. Feel free to adjust and create a dish that fits your preference.
More Easy Dinner Ideas
- 2 1/2 heads romaine lettuce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 8 skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup crumbled Feta
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon pepper or Italian seasoning
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup your preferred dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and season chicken tenderloins. Line a sheet pan with foil and bake tenderloins for 10-15 minutes, turning once halfway through baking.
- (Or, you could grill the tenderloins, if you prefer!) While they are baking, place lettuce as the first layer on the sheet pan.
- Next, cut eggs in fourths. Begin placing bacon, eggs, avocados,
- Feta, and cherry tomatoes in rows over the bed of lettuce on the sheet pan.
- When the chicken tenderloins are finished baking, thinly slice and place on salad. Top with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and your preferred salad dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 488Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 218mgSodium: 1317mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 9gSugar: 7gProtein: 36g