S’Mores Stuffed Cookies take just 4 ingredients to make. A chocolate chip cookie that is stuffed with graham crackers, chocolate, and of course marshmallows! A s’mores dessert cookie that is ooey-gooey heaven.
S’mores are the traditional summer treat. But step out of the classic dessert and try my stuffed cookies. Serve these easy s’mores cookies up all year round, and enjoy the flavors of s’mores in every bite.
What You Will Love About This S’mores Stuffed Cookies Recipe…
- You use store-bought cookie dough for a super easy dessert
- No need for a mixer
- Stuff cookies and drop and bake
- Makes the house smell incredible
- Freezes well
What Do I Need To Make S’mores Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey’s Chocolate
How to Make
For full directions and measurements of the recipe, they are in the printable card below. This is a quick overview of how to make the cookies.
Assemble your cookies with some cookie dough, graham cracker, chocolate, and part of the marshmallows. Top with more cookie dough to ensure all the center is covered.
Bake as directed, and then allow the cookies to cool a bit then serve and enjoy.
Expert Tips For Recipe
- Make sure when you are making the cookies that the cookie dough covers the whole filling. Or it will ooze out as it bakes and become extra messy and even burn.
- Space the cookies apart from each other, as they bake they will flatten out a bit.
- Mini marshmallows work great too, you just add a couple to each cookie.
- These are such a fun surprise for kids.
How to Store
Room Temperature – These cookies can store at room temperature in an airtight container. These cookies can be stored in the fridge as well if your home is a little hot. The cookies will store for around 5-7 days.
Freezer – S’more stuffed cookies can be frozen here as well. Just place in a freezer container or freezer bag. Freeze the cookies for 3-4 months. Thaw on the counter or warm it up on defrost in the microwave to speed up the process a bit.
Want More S’mores Dessert Recipes
- 10 Incredible S’mores Recipes
- Crockpot S’mores Cake
- S’mores Tacos
- Tie-Dye Smores
- S’mores Mug Cake
- Microwave S’mores
- Premade Cookie Dough
- Large Marshmallows, cut into three slices
- Hershey Bars, broken up into individual rectangles
- Graham Crackers, cut into 1" squares (8 per large cracker)
- Take one square inch of premade cookie dough and divide it in half. Flatten the first half. This will be the bottom of the cookie.
- Stack the graham cracker, chocolate bar, and marshmallow slice on top. Flatten the other half of the premade cookie dough and press on top of the cookie, crimping around the edges so the s'mores ingredients are secure inside.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edges.
- You will see some of the marshmallow on top of the cookies as they bake, and that is just fine! Let cool before eating.
Tip: I like using marshmallow slices of large marshmallows, because it stacks easier inside the cookie for me, but you can use one mini marshmallow, if you'd like!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 39Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g