Are you a fan of Snickers? If so you have to try out my Snickers Brownies! They are a brownie that has caramel, nougat, and a chocolate layer. A rich and indulgent dessert that will leave you wanting more! A must make Snickers dessert!
This layered brownie dessert is one that I am in just awe of. All the layers work together perfectly in creating one irresistible dessert.
Why Make These Brownies
Looking for a reason to make these brownies? Here are a few of the reasons why we love them so much.
- Delicious layers of flavors all come together for one incredible dessert.
- The homemade nougat is phenomenal.
- Slice-able dessert great for parties, game day events, bake sales, etc.
- Family friendly dessert.
- Can use any brand of brownies, or even go gluten free if you need.
What Are The Layers Of This Snickers Brownies
Brownie Layer – A fudge brownie, which I used a boxed brownie and ingredients called for on the box. It made prep work a bit easier.
Caramel Layer – Caramel bits and evaporated milk. Mix it together to create a delicious layer in these bars. It is simple to make.
Nougat Layer – The nougat is made with peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, evaporated milk and more. A delicious and chewy layer to these brownies.
Chocolate Layer – To top it all off you have the chocolate layer that goes on top. A delicious sweet chocolate layer and to top it off Snicker candy bars chopped on top.
Storing Snicker Brownies
When you are done making these brownies you can store them in the fridge in an airtight container. I find it helps preserve the brownies the best, with all the layers of ingredients in the dessert.
These brownies are freezer friendly as well if you would like to freeze any. Just slice and place in an airtight freezer approved container. Then freeze for 3-4 months.
When you want one thaw in the fridge overnight. Or for a speedy thaw let it thaw at room temperature for around 30-45 minutes. Then it will be ready for you to enjoy.
More Brownie Recipes
- Monster Cookie Brownies
- Strawberry Brownies
- S’mores Brownies
- Cosmic Brownies
- Chocolate Turtle Brownies
Can I Use Gluten Free Brownies
You are more than welcome to use a gluten free brownie as the base if you would like. Just follow the same directions and then slice and serve the same.
You will find you can make it from scratch or buy your favorite brand gluten free mix.
Can I Double The Recipe
If you want to make extras, just double the recipe and use a 9×13 pan instead of an 8×8 pan. These are so good for parties and events. They are always one of the first desserts to disappear.
- Brownie Mix & Eggs, Oil, and Water, according to the package, depending on the brand you choose
- 1 ½ cups caramel bits
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups marshmallow fluff
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 Snickers Fun Size bars, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment, leaving a 1-inch overhang on all sides.
- Make and bake according to the brand of brownie mix you choose, generally baking for 25-30 minutes, or until the top of the brownies look dry and the edges begin to pull away from the side of the pan. Cool completely.
- Caramel Layer- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramels and evaporated milk. Heat on high for 2 minutes, stopping to stir every 20 seconds until the caramel has completely melted.
- Spread evenly over the top of the brownie layer. Allow the caramel to cool for 15 minutes before beginning to make the nougat layer.
- Nougat Layer In a small, nonstick saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Turn the heat down to medium and continue to boil at a moderate rate while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- (If the mixture turns dark in color, you've boiled it for too long. It should be light in color and the consistency of sweetened condensed milk.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff and peanut butter.
- Slowly pour the hot sugar mixture into the marshmallow fluff and peanut butter. Whisk until well combined.
- Spread the nougat layer evenly over the top of the caramel layer. Allow the nougat to cool for 20 minutes before making the chocolate layer.
- Make The Chocolate Layer In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate and oil.
- Heat on high in increments of 20 seconds, stirring well between each one until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the top of the nougat layer. Sprinkle chopped Snickers bars on top. Cover the pan loosely with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Lift the brownies out of the pan by the parchment paper overhang and cut them into bars. Allow brownies to come to room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 429Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 265mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 1gSugar: 60gProtein: 5g