I love a good butter board, especially a festive one for a holiday! This Valentine Butter Board is SO easy to make, because the dip is only two ingredients! Depending on the dippables you choose, this Heart-Shaped Buter Board would be perfect for either a brunch or a dessert on Valentine’s Day!
How to Make a Valentine Butter Board
I love this Valentine Butter Board, because the dip is really easy to make and it’s such a pretty pink, too! You only need a handful of ingredients for this butter board.
Heart-Shaped Butter Board Ingredients
- Strawberry cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Dippables (Your choice!)
Valentine’s Day Butter Board Instructions
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and the cool whip. This will be your dip for the Valentine Butter Board. Stir well with a spoon.
Spoon into a piping bag and pipe into a large heart shape in the middle of a tray. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with freeze-dried strawberries and valentine sprinkles.
Arrange dippables around the outside of the heart. That’s it! Super easy and cute, right?
What do I dip in the Butter Board?
You could make this Valentine Butter Board two ways: one with bagels, fruit, and toast for a breakfast cream cheese butter board OR how I made it for a brunch or sweet treat! You could even forego the bagels entirely and just include cookies and fruit if this is strictly a holiday dessert butter board.
More Valentine’s Day Dessert Ideas
- Mini Valentine Dessert Pizzas
- 16 Keto Valentine Desserts – I love these because they’re guilt free!!
- DIY Valentine Snack Board – The red heart shape in the middle is so pretty!
Let me know if you try any of these! I hope you have a Valentine’s Day that is filled with lots of love!
- 7.5 oz. Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries, chopped
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Dippables (Such as Strawberries, Raspberries, Valentine Cookies, Mini-Bagels, etc.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and the cool whip. Stir well with a spoon.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe into a large heart shape in the middle of a tray.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with freeze-dried strawberries and valentine sprinkles.
- Arrange dippables around the outside of the heart.
- Serve immediately for best texture.
- May be kept in the fridge for up to two days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g