Check out this fun and easy Valentine Snack Board! You can create a one-of-a-kind dessert board full of pink and red candies for snacking. Great for parties, movie night, or a romantic Valentine’s Day celebration with your loved one.
Valentine Snack Board
Whip this board up for any event. You can essentially add in any of your favorites. From sweet candy-coated treats, fresh fruit, cookies, or reach for healthier items like freeze-dried fruits, etc.
How to Make A Valentine Snack Board
Start by making your heart shape in the center with your candies. Then you will create bunches of desserts all around it. White, pinks and other neutral colors around the heart will help define the red look of your heart. Or swap the heart with pink or another color.
Then just fill up the whole board with all your different kinds of snacks. If you add in a dip place in a bowl, or if you do choose nuts and seeds those items can go in smaller bowls placed randomly on the board as well.
Fun Items To Add Into Your Snack Board
- Rock Candy
- Dried fruit
- Red Grapes
Can I Make This Snack Board In Advance
So essentially, you can make this snack board in advance. But if you are using perishable items like fruit and such, then you might wait to add that to the tray till you are about to serve. That way the fruit doesn’t get soggy.
Then all the other areas you can assemble and leave spaces for the fruit, and then cover and store your tray on the counter if there is no perishable items.
Here are some homemade desserts to add to your Valentine’s Day Dessert Board
- Red Velvet Truffles
- Peanut Butter Protein Bites – dip in chocolate white or even colored
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Rock candy
- Strawberries (sliced in half)
- Chocolate-covered heart pretzels
- X and O pretzels
- Valentine peanut M&Ms
- Licorice pieces
- Dried strawberries
- Valentine Starburst candy
- Heart cookies
- On a tray, arrange licorice pieces, raspberries, dried strawberries, and red starburst in a heart.
- Fill in around it with the other pink, white, and neutral-colored (like pretzels) treats.
- This can be made ahead for parties and easily customized for your family's preferences.
- You could add watermelon and red grapes in place of some of the candy to make this even healthier!
Feel free to swap out snacks for whatever sounds good or goes with the Valentine's Day theme!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 43mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g