White Chocolate Dessert Lasagna with an Easter Twist. Layers of sweetness for the ultimate dessert lasagna recipe. A pastel-colored chocolate lasagna that is loaded with tons of flavor.
White Chocolate Dessert Lasagna
If you want a super easy dessert that you can whip up for your family or a crowd, you will love this lasagna dessert. Graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake, and pudding layers, topped with whipped cream.
I have a ton of Easter Recipes and crafts you might enjoy.
What Is A Dessert Lasagna
Just like a classic lasagna recipe, you will find this dessert has layers. Now you start with a graham cracker crust and then work your way up. This is a chilled dessert that is great for serving up at parties, after school dessert and more.
What Is In A White Chocolate Lasagna
You will start with a golden graham cracker crust. Now if you want you are more than welcome to use Oreos if you want for a chocolate twist. Or go for Golden Oreos if you want.
This cheesecake layer is a no-bake cheesecake that is creamy, velvety and perfectly sweet. You can easily spread this on top of your graham cracker crust.
Now you will whip up your pudding layer that adds another dimension of flavor to your dessert. I used white chocolate pudding so you get that perfectly sweet layer.
Then top with a colorful whipped cream and chocolate shavings for the ultimate white chocolate finish! I added some Cadbury eggs on top, for the ultimate Easter dessert.
How To Store White Chocolate Lasagna
You will want to store your lasagna dessert in the fridge in a sealed container. Otherwise, you will find it spoils very fast. Don’t allow your Easter lasagna to sit out for more than 2 hours at a time.
If you allow it to stand out for longer than 2 hours it is at risk at growing bacteria at a faster rate.
When To Serve up This Easter No-Bake Dessert Lasagna
- After school snack
- Holiday Feast
- School party
- Birthday party
You can serve this for any and every occasion.
- 1 ¾ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Stick of Butter, Melted
- ¼ cup sugar
PINK CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Stick of Butter, Melted
- 1 ½ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 8 oz Container Cool Whip
- Red Food Coloring
YELLOW PUDDING LAYER
- 2 Small Boxes (3.3 oz each) White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- Yellow Food Coloring
PURPLE WHIPPED CREAM LAYER
- 1 8 oz Container of Cool Whip
- purple food coloring
- White Chocolate Bar for Shaving on Top
- Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar to mixing bowl and mix well. Add
the melted butter and mix well. Pour into a 9x13 pan and press out
the crumbs evenly to make the crust.
- In a separatebowl place Cream Cheese, Softened Butter, Powdered Sugar and Blend until smooth.
- Add in Cool Whip and Food Coloring and Stir until well mixed
- Pour over Graham Cracker Crust and Refrigerate or Freeze at least 30
minutes to an Hour.
- In another bowl combine the White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix and Milk, Using a hand mixer beat the pudding mixture until it thickens.
- Spread Pudding Mixture over the Cheesecake Mixture
- Place Lasagna into the Refrigerator until thickened
- Take the final tub of Cool Whip and add in purple Food Coloring then Spread over the Pudding Mixture.
- Top with White Chocolate Shavings
- Chill for at least an hour or overnight before serving!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 213mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g
Can You Freeze White Chocolate Lasagna
You can try to freeze this but I can’t guarantee the texture won’t change a bit. You would want to store in an airtight freezer container. Store for up to a month and then thaw in the fridge overnight.
Since I have not done this, I can’t vouch that it will work but could be worth a try.
Want More Easter Desserts