Here is a really fun Valentine’s Day idea for social distancing. This You’ve Been Hearted Social Distancing Valentine’s Day activity is a great way to let your loved ones know you are loved. There is a fun poem to stick on the door, and little hearts you write what you want on, and stick into their yard with plastic forks.
You can share all the reasons why you love them, and brighten their day. Great for cousins, grandparents, neighbors, etc. Get creative, and make a ton of these to take around and spread the love. My Valentine’s Day care package is another social distancing idea.
Why This Social Distancing Valentine’s Day Activity Is So Fun
- Send love to a loved one you haven’t seen in awhile
- Affordable to do
- Free Printables you download and print
- Make someone feel special
- Let kids give encouragement to others by writing on the cards
Where To Get Printables
- Printables (see above to download)
- Washi Tape or Scotch Tape
- Red, Pink, or Purple Cardstock
- Plastic Forks
Now you can shop online for these items, or if you want head to your local Dollar Tree, Dollar Store, or even a Target or Walmart!
Interested In More Valentine Inspiration
- Classroom Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Printable Valentine’s Day Treat Box
- Valentine Snack Board
- Vanilla Strawberry Bread
- Heart Cupcake Cake
- Non Candy Gift Ideas For Kids
So if you live near some loved ones or friends consider this social distancing Valentine’s Day activity! We are going to do this and I think it will be a fun and positive way to ring in the new year with loved ones. Despite not being able to see them.