Dalgona Whipped Pumpkin Spice Latte is a must make a coffee drink for fall. Dalgona coffee has taken the world by storm. I even made my famous whipped hot chocolate that is similar to Dalgona. Sweet pumpkin spice flavor in every single sip.
Dalgona Whipped Pumpkin Spice Latte
What I love about this coffee drink is it is simple. Simple ingredients, simple steps to make, nothing is hard. Skip the coffee shop and spend not even a handful of minutes making your favorite fall coffee drink at home.
How To Make
Step 1: Start by adding your heavy cream and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. You will want to beat until it becomes fluffy. You can use a whisk or a hand mixer if you prefer. The hand method will just require more time for mixing.
Step 2: Start brewing up a cup of coffee, add cream, and give a stir. Then you will spoon your whipped pumpkin spice mixture on top and then sprinkle with cinnamon or even pumpkin pie spice.
Then serve up your delicious cup of pumpkin spice coffee. This is truly a delicious drink that will get you fueled up to start the day.
Can You Use Decaf Coffee
Feel free to use any type of coffee you like. This even works with a strong espresso. From decaf to extra caffeine, it is all about your flavor preference on how strong or light you want your coffee.
Can I Double The Recipe
Feel free to make as much or as little as you would like. This is a great recipe that is full of flavor, and great for a quick pick-me-up or serving your friends and family if you want something delicious to serve up for your afternoon chat.
Want More Pumpkin Desserts To Make
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts
- Keto Pumpkin Bread – Just 4 Ingredients
- Pumpkin Pecan Bagels – Keto Friendly
- The Best Pumpkin Roll Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Can I Make This Pumpkin Dalgona In Advance
Dalgona is best when served fresh as it will break down a bit if it sits in a cup of coffee. If you make your Dalgona in advance store in the fridge and then top your coffee right before serving.
I would not make it too far in advance as it can break down as it sits. But feel free to make it an hour or two in advance if you plan on serving a handful of people and you don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen.
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Seasoning
- 5 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup of hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and pumpkin pie spice seasoning.
- Whisk or beat with a mixer until the consistency is fluffy.
- Brew a cup of coffee in your preferred way, add creamer, and stir.
- Spoon the whipped pumpkin spice mixture on top of the coffee. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon or extra pumpkin pie spice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 426mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g