French Fry Boards is the newest snack trend in charcuterie boards! If you want to whip up something unique- and crave-able, this french fry board is calling your name!
With the big game approaching this french fry appetizer tray could be the perfect thing to serve up your family and friends. Cheer on your favorite tips as you dip and devour fries!
French Fry Board
The beauty of this french fry platter is I used frozen french fries. Some of them I served as is, and others you can add items like shaved parsley, rosemary, to add other elements of flavor.
Dress up your fries to make it a whole new experience.
What Kind Of Dipping Sauces to Serve With French Fries
Grab any of your favorite dipping sauces and dive right in. For each sauce, I poured them into bowls so people could either dip right out or add in spoons so they can spoon out sauce to add to their plate and assortment of fries.
Types of Fries To Use For Frozen French Fry Platter
- Curly Fries
- Steak Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Broccoli Fries
- Crinkle Cut Fries
Grab a handful of fry varieties and create a fun board full of variety. We added some herbs and parmesan cheese to a few to help dress up the look of the board.
Craving more appetizer recipes
- Easy Crab Dip Recipe | This is a quick and easy crab dip recipe that is loaded with creamy flavors and a rich crab flavor. Serve up an easy dip.
- Jalapeno Corn Dip | Another one of my favorite dips is this jalapeno corn dip recipe. Spicy, creamy and a perfect mix of flavor in every bite.
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites | If you love bacon wrapped appetizers this wrapped chicken is going to hit the spot. Tender and juicy bites of chicken wrapped in crisp salty bacon.
- Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs | Here is a fun take on the classic appetizer. The perfect appetizer that takes minutes to prep.
How To Cook Up Frozen Fries
Make sure to follow the directions on the back of each fry bag. Depending on each type of fry you might find the cook time varies a bit. You can fry in oil, air fry, or even bake these fries in the oven.
How To Keep Fries Warm While You Cook Another Batch
You can turn your oven to 200 degrees. Then when you have some fries that are done cooking lay out on a cookie sheet and toss in the oven. This will keep them warm until you are ready to toss them on the board and serve them up!
- Variety of French Fries
- Oil to cook in (or bake in oven or air fryer)
- Dipping Sauces
- Cook your fries as directed on the back of each bag.
- Toss the cooked fries in a 200 degree oven to allow them to stay warm till all the fries are cooked.
- Lay the fries out on a board, with bowls of sauce around it.
- Add some fresh herbs for color or even drizzle on fries for added flavor.
Make as much or as little as you need.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.