Here is a simple Homemade Pancake Recipe in a Jar recipe you can make. These are great for making ahead the night before then all you do is add Water, Shake and Pour directly from the Jar into your heated pan! You’ll have Pancakes ready to go in minutes!
I love making these ahead of time when I know I am going to have company, or when we’re going on vacation, I can pre-mix the dry ingredients and then all I need is Water for Fluffy and easy to make pancakes!
PLUS! My Kids LOVE to help make these because it’s so much fun to shake up the mix once you add the water :)
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 4 tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 Cup. Dry Powdered Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Egg Replacer
- (Add 1 1/3 Cups of Water to Dry Ingredients when ready to mix!)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a Large Mason Jar
- Shake Jar while the lid is on to mix ingredients quickly
- Add 1 1/3 Cups of water and shake
- Pour Batter into a heated and greased pan and cook each side for around 4 minutes or until lightly brown.
NOTE: This recipe uses Powdered Milk and Egg Replacer which makes it where you only need to add water. If you would rather just add milk and eggs you can use the version below:
Ingredients using Milk & Egg:
1 1/2 Cups Flour
4 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
4 tsp. Sugar
1 1/4 Cup. Milk
1 Large Egg
Note: No Water is required if you are using milk and eggs. You would just mix the first 4 ingredients in the mason jar and add milk and eggs when you’re ready to bake your pancakes.
I typically use a Quart sized jar which is 32 oz. if you’re wondering what to use to store the mix!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!