Ok, y’all know I love a three ingredient dessert and this Mini Halloween S’Mores Pie is no different! It’s cute, quick, easy, and delish (if you’re a Peep’s fan, that is!) In fact, my kids love to make this themselves. It’s pretty easy to make these, of course, but I do have one tip down below: one thing you must never use when making this recipe, because it just won’t turn out cute!
How to Make Mini Halloween S’Mores Pies
It’s SUPER simple to make these! With only 3 ingredients, you can’t go wrong!
Ingredients for Mini Halloween S’Mores Pies
- Halloween Peeps
- Mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Hershey bars (or any other type of chocolate you prefer) – Break these up into squares
Instructions for Mini Halloween Peep Pies
First, preheat the oven to 350 and place three squares of chocolate in each mini graham pie crust.
Next, place a Peep over the squares of chocolate. I will say to NOT use the ghost type of Peep for this recipe. The sugar skulls, pumpkins, and Frankenstein peeps worked perfectly, but for me, the ghost face melted completely to where it didn’t look like a ghost at all! So, don’t use the ghosts for this one. Ha!
Lastly, bake for 7-8 minutes. This amount of time was perfect for the peeps to melt but not become discolored. Let it cool for a minute or so and then enjoy while still warm!
More Easy Halloween Treat Ideas
- Monster Brownie Bites – Easy Halloween Dessert Idea!
- Sheet Pan Caramel Apples – We love this idea for pumpkin carving night!
- Halloween Taco Dip – Perfect to bring to Halloween parties!
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Hershey Bars, broken into squares
- Halloween Peeps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place three squares of Hershey chocolate into a mini pie crust.
- Cover with a Halloween peep. Bake for 8 minutes. When its finished baking, let cool and enjoy right away!
Do not use the ghost Peeps for this dessert. The eyes will not bake correctly and they will not look like a ghost!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g