Here is a delicious no bake Twix pie that is made with a golden graham cracker crust, creamy filling, caramel, chocolate, and of course bits of Twix sprinkled over the pie. A Cool Whip pie that is perfect for those hot summer months.
Cream cheese – Make sure to use room temperature cream cheese. Otherwise it won’t mix well and will be lumpy,
Cool Whip – I bought frozen but you could make your own whipped cream if you prefer.
Dessert Sauces – Caramel and chocolate are what I used for drizzling on top. Feel free to buy your favorite flavors of sauce.
Graham Cracker Crust – Buy this crust at the store or make a homemade version of the pie.
Vanilla – The vanilla helps to balance out the chocolate and other sweets required.
Twix – I used caramel Twix for this cheesecake pie recipe. It is loaded with bits of chocolate.
How to Make
Full directions on how to make this Twix pie are in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through for readers to refer to.
Add the cream cheese and vanilla into a bowl. Mix well until nice and creamy. Make sure to start with softened cream cheese.
Next, add in the Cool Whip and some of the crushed Twix candy bars. Fold it in gently.
Then pour into your pie pan. Spread it out so it is nice and even.
Then lastly you get to decorate the pie. Add on some drizzles of caramel, chocolate, and of course add more crumbles of Twix on top. Refrigerate to let the pie set up, and then slice and serve!
You will want to store your pie in a covered container in the fridge for 3-5 days. Make sure to not leave it out at room temperature for longer than 2 hours at a time. This pie is delicious and can be made a day in advance of when you want to serve it up.
Can I Change Out The Candy Bar Used?
Go ahead and swap out any candy bar you want. Butterfinger, Reese’s, and any other candy bar works. Feel free to use any of your favorite candy bars for this recipe.
I have also used a peanut butter Twix in the past and it was so good. So get creative and have fun with what you use.
How To Soften Cream Cheese Fast?
If you forgot to softened your cream cheese, just get some warm water, not hot. Place the cream cheese in a bowl and let it sit for 5 minutes. Keep it in the foil wrap it comes in.
After five minutes it will be softened. If it isn’t fully softened, repeat the process.
More No Bake Recipes
- 1 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 Ounces Cool Whip, Thawed
- 2 Cups Twix Candy Bars, Chopped and divided
- Chocolate Sauce, for Drizzling
- Caramel Sauce, for Drizzling
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and vanilla extract with a hand mixer on high until fluffy, about two minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip and gently combine.
- Fold in 1 cup of the chopped Twix candy. Spread filling into prepared crust and smooth out the top
- . Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, until pie has set or freeze for one hour.
- Before serving, top pie with remaining Twix and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 4g