Have you tried this Oreo magic bars recipe yet? A delicious Oreo cookie crumbled and paired with Hershey’s Cookies and Cream bar, condensed milk, chocolate chips, and more baked into perfect sliceable cookie bars.
All you do is dump, pour, bake, and they magically turn into bars, just like a classic magic bar! No stirring or mixing bowl needed for this simple Oreo dessert.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Unsalted Butter
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Bars
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to Make These Oreo Magic Bars
Full steps and measurements are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through for readers.
Finely crush up your Oreo cookies, I used a Food Processor. You can also place cookies in a bag and crush with rolling pin.
Pour the cookies in a 9×13 pan. Top with Hershey’s bars that are chopped, up and chocolate chips.
Add another layer of Oreo cookies on top of the mix. This is important to have the Oreos on the bottom and top of the pan. This will help allow the cookies to bake into bars.
Lastly, pour the condensed milk over the top and bake as directed. Once you remove you will see that bars have magically formed. Allow to cool then slice and serve!
These bars can be stored at room temperature in a covered dish. Or you can store them in the fridge if you prefer. The magic bars with Oreos will last for 3-4 days. I find that after that, they begin to dry out pretty fast.
You can also freeze your bars for 3-4 months. Slice and freeze in a freezer bag or container. When you want to eat one or more let thaw on the counter for an hour or two.
Variations to Recipe
- Use flavored Oreo of your choice instead of a classic Oreo.
- Instead of Semi-Sweet chips do milk, peanut butter, white chocolate, etc.
- Swap out the Cookies and Cream bars with another candy bar of choice
These are just a few ways you can easily adapt the recipe to fit your tastebuds! Feel free to try it out and see what changes you like best, or stick to the original.
More Easy Recipes
- 1 14 ounce package Oreos divided
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 11-12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream bars chopped
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper. Finely crush 20 Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix with melted butter in a small bowl and press into prepared pan with a fork. Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped Hershey bars evenly over the top of the crust.
- Coarsely chop the remaining Oreos and sprinkle them over the top of the candy.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the bars.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, until edges begin to turn slightly golden.
- Let the bars cool completely, so they'll set up well before cutting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1110Total Fat: 65gSaturated Fat: 38gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 137mgCarbohydrates: 150gFiber: 12gSugar: 126gProtein: 11g