Do you love s’mores as much as we do? If so, these bite-size s’mores cookie cups are going to be a treat. A delicious mini cookie cup that is filled with gooey marshmallow, and chocolate. A bite-size dessert that is loaded with sweetness in each bite.
These S’mores Cookie Cups Are
- Made with 4 Ingredients
- Uses store bought cookie dough as base
- Easy to make
- Quick to bake up
Ingredients You Will Need and Variations To Recipe
Cookie Dough – So I used chocolate chip cookie dough I bought in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. But, you can buy any flavor of cookie. Peanut butter, sugar cookie, etc.
Graham Crackers – You can’t have a s’mores without a little graham cracker! I used graham cracker crumbs but you could even place a piece of graham cracker in, or even add in a mini Teddy Graham.
Chocolate – When I think of s’mores I instantly think of Hershey’s. If you don’t have Hershey’s you can easily swap with some chocolate chips.
Marshmallow – I used whole size marshmallows for this recipe, they were the perfect size. You can control how much you want in terms of ooey-gooey marshmallow. Mini marshmallows work as well.
What Size Pan To Use?
You will use a mini muffin tin. You can use silicone or metal whatever you have. It will be the perfect size for a bite size dessert. Now, if you want to upgrade the size go right ahead and do a full size muffin tin, it will just make fewer cookie cups.
How to Get The Hole In Center?
You can use any small sized cup or shot glass to press down the center of the cookies once they are baked. Now, you could also use the back of a spoon pressing in the center.
This will make sure you have enough room to place your marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers.
How to Store These Mini Cups
These can store at room temperature in an airtight container. You will find the cookie cups last for 3-5 days on the counter. After that, they will begin to dry out a bit.
You can also freeze any cookie cups you don’t plan to eat right away. Just place in an airtight container and freeze for 3-4 months. Then thaw on the counter when you are craving a sweet treat.
Want More Mini Desserts
- Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Graham Cracker Crumbs, Crushed
- Hershey Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and press cookie dough firmly in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Remove from oven and press down the center of each cookie cup with a shot glass or spoon.
- Add a scoop of crushed graham cracker crumbs in each crevice. Cut marshmallows in half and place one half on top of graham crumbs.
- Place in oven for two more minutes. Remove from oven and press a square of chocolate bar into each cookie cup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 22Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g