Tie Dye Art with Baby Wipes is a super simple craft you can do for with your kids. Just a few simple items you need to make this easy tie-dye art.
Looking for more colorful crafts to do with your kids? Patriotic Tie Dye Shoes, easy foam sensory play, tie-dye cloud dough activity as well. We have tons of fun activities for kids for you to try out.
Tie Dye Art with Baby Wipes
Here is a fun indoor activity you can do with your kids. It is so quick and easy and every single baby wipe will give you a fun colorful look that will be unique and colorful!
- Baby Wipes
- Washable Markers
- Rubber Bands
How to Make Tie Dye Art
Step 1: Start by pinching up your baby wipe together and wrap and secure rubber bands in the spaces. Make sure the rubber band is tight but not so tight like tie-dying a shirt.
Step 2: Then you will take your markers and color the areas that are secure with the rubber band. You can use any colors you want to make your own look.
Step 3: Then you can color the rest of the baby wipe with your markers. Have fun and create a one-of-a-kind tie dye look.
Step 4: Once you are done, remove the rubber bands, gently straighten out and let the baby wipe dry.
What To Do With Them Once Dry
Once dry you can do whatever you would like. Hang them in the bedrooms or opt to decorate in your child’s room. Or you can even fold them up and mail to a loved one for a craft your child made. Tons of ideas.
Kids have tons of fun making these. A fun and easy activity that will keep them busy for awhile.
Interested in More Easy Kid Activities
- Ice Sensory Activity | Great for younger kids. This is a fun summer activity to cool your kids off and keep them entertained outdoors in the fresh air.
- Unicorn Bubbles | Another great outdoor activity is this outdoor bubbles. You make tons of bubbles with every single blow. So simple to make and tons of fun for kids.
- Panning For Gems | If you can’t get outside then try out this activity. You can create an area where your kids can pan for gems and rocks in a fun way.
- Coloring Milk Experiment | Here is another fun one that uses milk! Changing colors in a fun and creative way. Give this experiment a try at home today.
Tie Dye Art with Baby Wipes
- Baby wipes
- Washable markers
- Rubber bands
- Pinch the baby wipe and wrap a rubber band around that space. (The rubber band should be tight enough to hold it together, but it doesn't have to be as tight as you'd do when tie-dying a T-shirt.
- Repeat the process two more times on each wipe, so you will have three rubber bands wrapped around the wipe as seen in the photo.
Color the areas held by the three rubber bands in three different colors.
- Try to color in-between the folds of the wipe- this will make your tie-dye art more colorful!
- Then, color the rest of the wipe however you'd like.
- Lastly, take the rubber bands off the wipe, gently straighten it out, and let it dry.