Here is a super easy and hearty 4 Ingredient white bean chili slow cooker recipe for you to try out! This slow cooker chili is incredibly easy to make, and a fun twist with the white beans. White bean chili is a recipe that me and my family enjoy. Tender beans, chili spices, and tender ground beef in every bite.
Slow cooker white bean chili couldn’t be easier! Four simple pantry ingredients are what you need to whip it up. Grab that ground beef, cook it up and get ready for your home to smell incredible.
White Bean Chili
This white bean chili is going to be incredibly easy for you to prep and toss in the slow cooker for the day. Then when dinner rolls around your home will smell incredible and you can ladle up a dinner.
Craving More Comforting Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Queso Soup | A keto soup that is bursting with queso and chicken flavor. Whip this up for an easy weeknight meal that the whole family can enjoy.
- Tortellini Slow Cooker Soup | Love pasta? Here is one of our favorites. We make this a lot and of course another tried and true slow cooker soup recipe.
- Crock Pot Hashbrown Soup | If you love potato soup but want something quick to whip together, give this a try. You use frozen hashbrowns for quick prep.
- Slow Cooker Lentil Soup | Lentil soup is hearty, comforting, and a classic soup that you will really enjoy.
What Ingredients Are In This 4 Ingredient White Bean Chili Recipe
- Ground Beef
- Chili Fixin’s Rotel
Can I Use Ground Turkey In Replace of Ground Beef In Chili
Yes, you are more than welcome to use ground turkey or even ground chicken. Both will work great, it will just slightly adjust the flavor a bit. Just cook up your meat whichever you choose, before you toss in the slow cooker. I use a hamburger tool to help grind up the meat nice and small and help it stretch out.
Can I Double This Chili Recipe
Yes, if you have a large enough slow cooker feel free to double the recipe. Or if you have a large family grab a few slow cookers and create a super large batch. This is one of our favorites, and great for parties, weeknight dinners, and even game day recipes.
- 2 Pounds cooked Hamburger, cooked with salt and pepper if desired
- 2 cans navy beans or Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10 oz. can Rotel Chili Fixin’s
- 2 28 oz. cans Hunt’s Petite Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- Start by cooking your ground beef in a pan on the stove. Once ground up, drain grease, and put meat in slow cooker.
- Add in the other ingredients, and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- Top with your favorite fixings.
. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and corn chips, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 841mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 23g
How To Store White Bean Chili
If you have leftover chili, simply store in the fridge. You can store this chili in the fridge for up to 3-4 days in the fridge. Just make sure that you store in an airtight container. Always use your best judgment in terms of if it is still good to eat.
Can You Freeze Chili
You can freeze leftover chili! Allow the chili to cool down and then transfer into an airtight container or freezer bag. Then store in the freezer for up to three months. Thaw in the fridge the night before you plan to make it.
Best Way To Reheat Chili
You can pop in the microwave for a quick reheat or opt to warm up on the stovetop. Just heat on low and stir randomly to prevent burning. Or if you plan to heat up a larger batch, put back in the slow cooker and allow it to heat up nice and slow. It will probably need to cook for 1-2 hours before it is warmed up. Depending on how fast your slow cooker heats.