25 Handmade Gifts for Christmas
Check out these 25 Handmade Gifts for Christmas to share with your friends and family members! There is something about Handmade Gifts during the Holidays that really helps to share the JOY with your loved ones! I have pulled together all of these different handmade gift options to get you started on your favorite DIY Crafts and Projects!
1. Candy Cane Coffee Creamer by Homemaking Hacks
This is an Easy Peppermint Christmas Gift to celebrate Christmas! Enjoy the tastes of the season and this festive DIY Gift idea!
2. Homemade Body Butter by Lemon Peony
This is a great Body Butter recipe to share for the winter! Super easy to make and only 4 ingredients! This makes great Christmas Gifts for friends and sisters!
3. Gingerbread Cookies in a Jar by Passion for Savings
There are only so many desserts you can eat during the holidays. That is why I like these Cookies in a jar so that whoever is receiving the gift can make them when they are craving something sweet!
4. DIY Glitter Candle Holders by Ribbon and Glue
Nothing says Christmas like glitter and candles! I love this cute (and sparkly) DIY Candle Holder that’s super easy to make!
5. Homemade Bath Bombs by Passion for Savings
Here’s a relaxing gift for after the holiday craziness! Give the gift that will take the stress away! This is one of my favorite recipes and an easy DIY Gift Idea!
6. Peppermint Lip Scrub by Lemon Peony
This is a great gift idea for the ladies on your list! I love this easy recipe to make your lips so soft and smooth!
7. DIY Sea Glass Vase by Krystal’s Kitsch
This is super cute and a gift that could be used after Christmas! Perfect for beach vacations or a to decorate your house!
8. DIY Christmas Ornaments by Passion for Savings
Snowman Ornaments for the Christmas Tree! These are a cute gift idea for kids or for your kids to make to give away to their friends!
9. DIY Pedi in a Jar by Mission to Save
This is a fun gift for the girls in your family! Perfect stocking stuffers or friends gifts! Put together your favorite nail polish colors and emery boards!
10. 3 Minute Handmade Scarf by Northern Cheapskate
If you are wanting to make something homemade that’s quick and easy, this is a great option! Plus, this would be a fun craft to teach your kids to make!
11. DIY Winter Gift Cup by Ann’s Entitled Life
Make this coffee cup for someone that you know enjoys a good cup of joe! I love the added accents and that you can customize these!
12. Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix by Sappy Gourmet
You can’t go wrong with Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix! Your guests will love this sweet treat! Also makes a great stocking stuffer!
13. Glittered Bottle Brush Trees by The Homepsun Hydrangea
These are super cute for Holiday Decorations! Give these to your neighbors or the friends on your list!
14. Braided Leather Bracelet by Moms and Crafters
Here is a fun craft to make for your friends! This is a great stocking stuffer or idea for your friends!
15. Color Blocked Twine Flash Drive by Moms and Crafters
This is super cool if you are looking for something to make for the guys on your list!
16. Peppermint Bath Salt Recipe by Fiber Artsy and Craftsy
There is nothing better than giving a relaxing bath salts recipe! Super easy to make and always a nice gift to enjoy!
17. DIY Homemade Lip Plumper by Lemon Peony
If you’ve never tried this, then you need to! This is a great option for giving lip gloss to your friend or a sister!
18. Graduation Tassel Ornament by Mission to Save
If you know a recent grad then this is a great DIY Idea! I love that you can make this keepsake to hang on the tree year after year!
19. DIY Fabric Covered Ornaments by Kicking it with Kelly
These are super cute and fun to make! The perfect Handmade Gift for someone on your list!
20. DIY Garbage Disposal Refreshers by Passion for Savings
This is something someone might not make for themselves until they try it! I love having these around!
21. Crockpot Body Lotion by Passion for Savings
Easy to make and my personal favorite body lotion! This is all-natural, and only takes a few ingredients!
22. Homemade Body Wash by Passion for Savings
This natural body wash is perfect for the ladies on your list! Plus, you can even customize the scent!
23. Homemade Face Cream by Passion for Savings
This face cream is absolutely amazing and easy to make. It even smells great too! Give this to someone with some of your favorite relaxing bath salts!
24. Homemade Candles by Lemon Peony
If you have old candles with just a little bit of wax left in them, this is a great option to use something you already have to make a nice homemade gift for someone else!
25. DIY Gardeners Hand Scrub by Passion for Savings
Spring is coming, so this is a great gift idea if someone on your list likes to garden! This would be perfect for my sister!
Have fun creating your handmade gifts this year! Plus, here are 25 Teachers Gift Ideas!
I love DIY gifts. Thanks for including a few of mine on your list.