Asian Chicken Wraps are light and easy lunch or dinner that is packed full of delicious flavor. Crisp lettuce, carrots, green onions, chicken, and more all rolled up in a tortilla.
Asian Wraps are one of my go-to when I have leftover chicken in the fridge. Whether diced or shredded just toss these chicken wraps together in minutes and ring that dinner bell.
Asian Chicken Wraps
Asian food wraps can be pre-made for easy lunches on the go, take for a picnic in the park or lunch. Dive in with this recipe and pair with crips veggies, chips, and more.
- Asian Dressing
- Miracle Whip
- Green Onions
How To Make
Start by mixing your ingredients in a bowl as directed in the printable recipe card below. Then once well combined, spoon onto a flour tortilla.
Roll it up, and slice in half and serve. Dive into a super simple and quick recipe to whip up without turning on your oven, if you have pre-cooked chicken.
What To Serve With Wraps
- Salty Potato Chips
- Crisp veggies and dip
- Pasta Salad
- Cucumber and Onions
Any sides will work great pairing. Get creative and find what you have on hand or what your family or friends enjoy.
Craving More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad | Here you have one salad that will leave you wanting one more bite. Loaded with rich avocado, salty bacon, chicken all in one incredible salad.
- Baked Low Carb Chicken Parmesan | Here you have a chicken parmesan that is full of flavor but low in carbs. Bake this up in the oven for one incredible dinner that is calling your name.
- Crockpot Chicken Dumplings | Whip up this crockpot recipe that is one of a kind. SO simple, comforting and a dish kids and adults can enjoy.
How To Store Chicken Wrap Filling
If you don’t use up all the filling just store it in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days. The lettuce will be the first to begin wilting and discoloring.
Then when you are ready assemble your wraps. You don’t want to wrap in your flour tortillas ahead of time as it can eventually sog up your tortilla shells.
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIPDressing
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortilla s(10 inch)
- Mix dressings in large bowl with a whisk
- Add lettuce, chicken, carrots, and onions to the dressing mixture and mix l
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas and roll-up.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 592Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 906mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 23g