Chicken Salad Recipe with Grapes is a classic recipe you need to try out! This chicken salad recipe is one of our favorites. Sweet and savory collide. Tender chicken, creamy sauce, fresh juicy grapes, crunchy celery, and more.
Chicken Salad Recipe with Grapes
If you love chicken salad, skip the drive-thru and make your own at home. This recipe is so easy, basic ingredients, and can be made in a matter of minutes if you have pre-cooked chicken on hand.
How to Make
Start by dicing up your chicken, red onions, celery, grapes, and measure out the ingredients for the mayo-based sauce. This will help in assembling!
Now in a large bowl add your diced chicken, onions, grapes, and celery. Then in a small bowl mix your mayo, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to make the creamy sauce.
Stir the salad together and then serve it up or put in the fridge until you are ready to serve!
This grape chicken salad is so easy. I used purple grapes but if you want more of a tart flavor you could always add in green grapes to replace the red grapes.
Ways To Serve Up This Chicken Salad
- Serve on a buttery croissant or roll
- Do a lower carb option and do a bed of lettuce leaves or eat plain
- Pair with saltine crackers
You can truly eat this salad any way you would like. I love to do a mix of sandwiches or just as a lighter option to eat plain. You can eat alone or pair with a salty chip, etc.
How to Store Your Leftover Chicken Salad
If you have leftover chicken salad, just add it to an airtight container. Then store in the fridge for up to three days. This salad is best eaten with the first few days of making it.
Want More Easy Dinner or Lunch Recipes
- 20 Minute Flat Bread Pizza | A quick and easy way to make pizza at home. Pile on your favorite toppings and bake and slice and serve up a delicious dinner.
- 1 Pan Turkey Dinner | Whip up a turkey dinner in one single pan. Easy, delicious, and hearty and filling for the whole family to enjoy.
- Spicy Chicken Pasta | If you want a kick up of flavor try this spicy chicken pasta. Give this pasta a try if you are a fan of spice and chicken!
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup purple grapes cut in half
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Lemon juice from half a fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh chives, chopped for garnish
- Combine chicken, grapes, celery, and red onion in a large mixing bowl with a large spoon.
- Add mayo, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix well. Serve over a bed of lettuce or on croissants, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 307mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 17g