Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies take just 5 ingredients to make. These are a strawberry cookie that is dipped in chocolate and add sprinkles if you desire. These are a festive Valentine’s Day dessert that takes no time to make and enjoy.
Cake mix cookies are one of my favorites, and these strawberry cake mix cookies scream Valentine’s Day with one single bite. Whip these up and let your kids help decorate their cookies with sprinkles!
These Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cookies Are…
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Strawberry and Chocolate Flavor
- Easy to Make
- Quick to Bake
- Perfect for A Valentine’s Day Treat
What Brand of Cake Mix To Buy?
Feel free to buy any brand of cake mix you would like. I tend to buy what is on sale that week. You can also even change out the cake flavor to a cherry chip or something else if you want.
Can I Change Up Flavor Of Chocolate to Dip Cookies In?
You can use any flavor of chocolate you would like. White chocolate would be a delicious pairing as well. Or if you want a red colored chocolate reach for candy melts. They are a great way to add color and come in tons of colors.
How To Store Cookies
These strawberry and chocolate cookies can be stored at room temperature in a sealed container or bag. This cookie will last for 4-5 days, and then it begins to dry out a bit.
If you don’t plan to eat all your cookies right away just place in the freezer in an airtight container for 3-4 months. Then thaw on the counter right before you want to eat some.
More Easy Cake Mix Recipes To Try Out
If you want more ideas try out my heart shaped cookie cake. This is a delicious and easy way to serve up a cookie that screams hearts and love.
Can I Double The Recipe?
Yes, feel free to make a double batch if you would like. Just grab a larger bowl and mix up and then scoop and bake in batches. Then for dipping I wait till I am all done and the cookies are cooled and then dip and place on wax paper.
- 1 Strawberry cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate chips or chocolate candy melts
- sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). In large bowl, mix cake mix, oil, vanilla and eggs with spoon until dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough 15 to 30 minutes. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls about 2 inches apart. Put in oven for 9-12 minutes or until they look dry on top and are just beginning to turn golden on the bottom.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on one side or dip into chocolate (depending on how much chocolate flavor you like!) and sprinkle with valentine sprinkles, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 67Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g