Whip up a batch of these Christmas Oreo Cheesecake Bars for your next sweet tooth cravings! This is an Oreo cookie crust with a creamy Oreo cookie no bake cheesecake filling. Add on those festive sprinkles and get in the holiday spirit.
A simple Christmas dessert that is great for any and every occasion. A sliceable cookies and cream dessert that will win your family or guests over in one bite.
These Christmas Oreo Cheesecake Bars Are…
- No Bake
- Simple Ingredients Used
- Perfect for a Crowd
- Creamy and Velvety
- Oreo Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Cool Whip
Variations To The Recipe
Oreos – Consider buying the holiday Oreos if you have access to them. It will add even more festive fun to the dessert.
Mix-In’s – Consider drizzling with colored chocolate, drizzle on hot fudge sauce, or even chop up candy bars and mix in.
How to Make
Full directions for this dessert are in the printable recipe card below.
Crust – Work on the Oreo crust and prep and place in the pan. Then you will refrigerate the crust to allow it to set up and harden.
Filling – Now grab a hand mixer and whip up your filling. Then at the end you will fold in your Oreo cookies, and mix so they don’t break up.
Topping – Add on your festive sprinkles, extra cookie crumbles, or anything else you want.
Refrigerate until you are ready to slice and serve. Make sure to cover tightly so it doesn’t take on other flavors in the fridge.
Storage Of Dessert
You will want to store this dessert in the fridge until ready to serve. You can make this 1-2 days in advance. Depending on the sprinkles you use, I recommend at times to hold off on sprinkles till right before serving. The reason being is some sprinkles will bleed as they sit. So you can always add sprinkles on right before you slice and serve.
Want More Oreo Desserts
- Oreo Bark
- Snickers Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- Red Velvet Oreo Bars
- Chocolate Covered Christmas Oreos
- Oreo Pancakes
Can You Freeze This Oreo Cheesecake?
This cheesecake dessert can be frozen if you want. The one thing is the Oreos will be soft once it thaws from being frozen. Just place what you want in a container that is freezer friendly. Then freeze for 1-2 months.
Thaw in the fridge overnight, and then enjoy!
Can I Use Flavored Oreos?
Swap out the flavor and go right ahead and reach for a flavored Oreo. It will only add incredible flavor to the dessert. I think a peppermint and Oreo flavor would be phenomenal!
- 1 Package Oreos (including filling), crushed finely
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 8 ounce cream cheese blocks, softened
- 1 cup sugar, (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounce extra creamy Cool Whip
- 18 Oreo Cookies, roughly chopped
- 4-8 additional Oreo cookies, for crushing and topping
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Crush 1 Package Oreo Cookies (leave stuffing in to crush) with food processor.
- Melt butter in microwave safe mixing bowl for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Combine crushed Oreos with butter and press into 9x13 baking dish to create the crust.
- Combine crushed Red Velvet Oreo crumbs together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes until well chilled.
- For the Cheesecake Filling: In a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer, beat softened cream cheese on high setting until smooth (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add in sugar and vanilla and beat on medium until mixed well. Fold in chopped Oreo cookies and whipped cream until well combined.
- Spoon mixture over chilled crust and spread out evenly.
- Chill for 2-4 hours before serving, if possible! Top with additional chopped Oreos and Christmas Sprinkles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 292mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g